This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 1807

The winter winds continue to lash Europe while Turks and Spaniards battle it out in northern Africa.

Naval phase Feb 07. Orders up!!!
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Prussia

Trieste - I Hvy Flt is loaned to Great Britain

Complete
      I suspect something went wrong there ?
      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
        I suspect something went wrong there ?
        Surprised me as well.
        Frederick William III of Prussia - The Napoleonic Wars Campaign.

Comment

• That should be Russia
          The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Well you know the definition of Prussia: Part of Russia.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Gentlemen,
              tomorrow I'm leaving for month or two to Prishtine, Kosovo. I hope internet connection will be stable there. Please be patient.
              Frederick William III of Prussia - The Napoleonic Wars Campaign.

Comment

• Coming up

Spain just needs to make one or two decisions and we are moving forward again. I have the French moves, and will complete the turn as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for spring 1807
                The Purist

Comment

• Sorrry, had a complex issue and limited options, but I think we have it settled now.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    Sorrry, had a complex issue and limited options, but I think we have it settled now.
                    No worries. The decisions are important. I will execute the other moves while you decide on the 'other' actions.
                    The Purist

Comment

• Stphring hath sthrung

March 1807

Diplomacy and reinforcements up!!!
                      The Purist

Comment

• Diplomacy?

Don't make me laugh.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Well it wasn't for lack of trying.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• England and Turkey have both sought and end to the terrible war with Spain.

But the Spainish request for nuts to be sent to there capital will take time to fullfil. As we are debating salty nuts or roasted nuts.

Comment

• Everyone is on the vacations already? Somehow last moves are longer than usually.

Comment

• I'm here - politely waiting for my allies to get on their warhorse,

snatching a provincial capital back from the Russians now and again
                                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X