This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish Status

Turkey is an uncontrolled major power with the following major powers bidding for control:

Russia: base drm -3, +1 for alliance = -2 drm. DR = 5 - 2 for a 3
    Austria: base drm -2. DR = 5 - 2 for a 3
    Prussia: base drm 0. DR = 1
    Great Britain: base drm 0, +1 for alliance. DR = 2 + 1 for a 3

Russia, Austria and Russia enter a tie breaker. Only political status drms apply.

Russia: no drm = DR 4
    Austria: no drm = DR 1
    Great Britain: no drm = 5

Great Britain retains control of Turkey for 1807
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Map updates

Map Updates

Western Europe

Germany

Italy

Spain

Africa

Attached Files
      Last edited by The Purist; 26 Feb 15, 23:33.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Sorry Prussia... but at least Russia didn't get TUrkey.
        That would be a terrifying alliance, wouldn't it?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Ski weekend

Sorry lads, I have orders to load the car and be ready to head into the B.C. Rockies for a ski weekend. If France will send me his reinforcements I will execute them upon my return late Sunday (probably Monday).

Naval moves will follow immediately after. I have Britain's moves but everyone else should probably be ready with theirs very shortly after Monday.

Cheers.
          The Purist

Comment

• Alrighty then,... back in action tuis evening. I will post the French reinforcements and the British naval phase.

Welcome to 1807
            The Purist

Comment

• Let's all drink to the new year in that case
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• Turkish Move

I have paused the Turkish move at the current position as there was an exchange on going with craven about his move. He noted he may be away until Friday and if he has left and cannot respond to the last clarification I will complete his move based on his last instruction as best as is possible by tomorrow evening (Thursday).

Stay tuned.
                The Purist

Comment

• Costanos Critically Wounded in Algieria

Today Spanish forces suffered a hard defeat at the hands of the advancing Turkish army in Africa. Besides the loss of some 18,000 troops, Spanish general Costanos was critically wounded in the Turkish cavalry pursuit. While the general is expected to live his injuries will keep him from rejoining the army until June of this year.

<<Our first leader casualty if I am not mistaken. Any worse and the leader would have been killed>>
                  The Purist

Comment

• Nice going Turkey! Glad to see someone finally won a decisive victory there.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• well first thing I do is long in and see a message from Purist so I reply and then check the orders page and it a descive victory.

Always good to come home to good news. If I had loss no biggie since my sort of boys got to see some action

The Turkish ambassador send his best wishes to the General and his family and wish him a speedy recovery. He has waged an honorable campaign.

Comment

• Very well then, Spain still goes it alone.

Let it be war forever, unending, bloody and unrelenting.
                        If you want my surrender, you will have to march into Madrid on a white horse and dictate terms over our cold, dead bodies.

Bring it on, total war is now the order of the day.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Says the guy who started started the war. And broke a cease fire

btw you sure you want total war as that would nullify any previous commitments I have made you

Comment

• I guess it wasn't clear enough the first time.
                            All further request for our surrender are to be answered as follows;

To the British & Turkish Governments;

Nuts

The Spanish Government

Enough of this political namby-pamby nonsense, lets do WAR.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Diplomacy Phase - Feb 07

Everyone up for diplomacy!!!
                              The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                                I guess it wasn't clear enough the first time.
                                All further request for our surrender are to be answered as follows;

To the British & Turkish Governments;

Nuts

The Spanish Government

Enough of this political namby-pamby nonsense, lets do WAR.
                                good I can now go back on my word to you just wanted clarification

Comment

Working...
                                X