This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    I only just got back from Xmas with the family myself.

Did we win?
    what chits you play I went with probe for day one

Comment

• I'm waiting to find out what 2nd round action is asked for.

If there was one...
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Cripes, I forget, what chit DID I use?
        ... remind me to never do that again!
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• actually I think you chose the right chit for the one I picked

Comment

• Probe vs Esc Counterattack

Yup,... in fact it was the best possible chit against a probe. The only problem was the drs were pretty good for both sides and the armies large enough to inflict losses.

Both sides will simply have to keep reinforcing if the tempo remains the same.
            The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Ah, I see now.
              He did a probe, and I had called full-bore counter attack.
              But damn, what a meat-grinder. Phyricc, I think the term is.
              16,000 dead, each, in a single one-part engagement, must be a new record.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• hey can we get the rock paper scissor matrix posted in the rule section

it keeps getting buried by posts I think the last one is ten plus pages back

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                  hey can we get the rock paper scissor matrix posted in the rule section

it keeps getting buried by posts I think the last one is ten plus pages back
                  The charts are posted with the maps.
                  The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Diplomacy Phase - Nov 06

ALL UP FOR DIPLOMACY
                    The Purist

Comment

• Reinforcement Phase - Nov 06

All up for reinforcements!!!

It's a cavalry month as well as adding or removing leaders.

Spain is up first!
                      The Purist

Comment

• Fourth Tunis ends in a Draw!!

First, apologies to the Turks and Spanish. The etching artist was so shocked at the outcome of the battle that he forgot to hit "print screen" on his etcho-sketch. Thankfully he was taking his usual notes.

Anyway, the Turks just barely managed to break the Spanish army when their own morale gave way to squeeze out a draw at the Fourth Battle of Tunis.

Loses were again heavy with 16,000 Spanish and 10,000 Turko-Ottomans left dead on the battle field. The siege of Tunis go on as the armies bleed heavily.
                        Last edited by The Purist; 20 Jan 15, 14:25.
                        The Purist

Comment

• Celebrations are being held in Turkey and the UK as they finally did not lose a land battle.

Comment

• Spain's move?

Need Spain's land move

Spain, white courtesy phone, please. Spain, white courtesy phone.
                            Last edited by The Purist; 25 Jan 15, 12:03.
                            The Purist

Comment

• If we do not hear from Spain by this evening I will have to execute the land move. We need to press on.

Has anyone heard from our Exorcist? His last post is Jan 19th
                              The Purist

Comment

• Sorry gang, my Comp crashed again and it took a while to get a new PW here.
                                I will have it all sorted out by tonight.
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X