X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by craven View Post
    Naw. No wins for me this turn. Russia and Austria should pass me

Btw not complaining Just analyzing

you should be winning but instead you allied with Austria hence your current predicament

As i said earlier the fact I am ahead is because you and Spain played to my str

Btw I am not sure what Spain str is they are very unique. I Do not know there best path victory is.
    Hmm, somehow looking at the charts and situation with VP's I got the feeling that I was right. I wonder why I got this feeling?

Comment

• Maps

Sorry, Gents, maps are made but I did not have time to post and caption them last night. I'll finish up tonight. I made a couple of extra this time to cover a few additional areas some may want to see in more detail.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Map Updates - Sep 1806

England, Northern France and the Lower Rhineland

Germany and western Prussia

Spain and Portugal

Tunis, Sicily and Sardinia

Attached Files
        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Map Updates - Sep 1806

Austria

Italy

Galacia and Prussia

The Caucasus

Attached Files
          The Purist

Comment

• Something looks weird... what is the status of Southern Italy?
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• It's become free state, apparently.
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Something looks weird... what is the status of Southern Italy?
                Sardinia is yours, Naples is French and Sicily remained under Russian control.

Comment

• Okay, I thought it had to be something like that, but a Free state allied to who?

And... The Ottomans have part of Russia, but I'm the only guy at war with them?

Okay, okay, you guys just keep making a mess of Central Europe, I'm fine being on the periphery. Weird can be good, too.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Our Brit

While I do have one question I need answered by Spain, craven hasn't been online since the 26th.

Now,... he may be suffering from a Turkey hangover, perfectly understandable. In any case, if I don't hear from him by tomorrow evening I will carry out his reinforcement phase based on what he earlier discussed his plans to be.

However, I do expect his return before then.
                    The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                      While I do have one question I need answered by Spain, craven hasn't been online since the 26th.

Now,... he may be suffering from a Turkey hangover, perfectly understandable. In any case, if I don't hear from him by tomorrow evening I will carry out his reinforcement phase based on what he earlier discussed his plans to be.

However, I do expect his return before then.
                      Scotch was the culprit

Comment

• Right,... rather complex British reorg of the RN in progress. It will be posted this evening. I don;t think there are any Prussian reinforcements except leaders. I know most of what Austria wants to do but will send a PM shortly to to confirm one or two points

Cheers.
                        The Purist

Comment

• VP's and Time Scale

I have had a couple of questions on how to equate curent VP levels with actual standing at this point in the game. What exactly does 20%, 16% or 14% mean in relation to the finiah line. The answer is thus:

There are 44 quaters to the game where players collect VPs. Thus far we have concluded seven qtrs or 15.9% of the game. Let's us 16% for the sake of the posted screen shot.

Countries that have achieved at least 16% of their total required are on track to complete their required amounts by Dec 1815. Those with more than 16% (actually, 15.9%) are ahead of the pack, those with less than 16% are trailing and need to ramp up the rate of VP collection.

So,... what this means is that:

- Britain is ahead of the curve.
                          - Russia is just slightly ahead of the curve.
                          - Austria and Turkey are right on track
                          - France, Spain and Prussia are behind the curve.
                          Last edited by The Purist; 07 Dec 14, 15:31.
                          The Purist

Comment

• I just thought about the wording of this,

Austrian High Seas Fleet

Active: Trieste - 4 Lt, 4 Trans

has the Austrian navy even left port or is their idea of the "High seas" really high tide in Trieste?
                            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Wondered how long it would take for someone to comment on that.
                              The Purist

Comment

• The tide is high, but they're hanging on

Or as the emperor put it:

"One day the Imperial Navy will rule the waves, as it is that day is nowhere in sight though.."

Interestingly enough iirc they actually provide a negative combat modifier to any fleet they join in battle, so you best let them out so they can weaken my allies.
                                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X