This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least I got some action

and since all I have to do is drag the game out this is a good result. In both battles

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
      The dice speak again.
      Well, more like they mumbled, but its good to have something happen that is a plus to the Pol. Points.

Does this mean we are out of the instability zone?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
        (...)
        and since all I have to do is drag the game out this is a good result. In both battles
        Eh - don't you have some allies out there that may count on ol' England doing a tad more then just drag the game out
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
          Eh - don't you have some allies out there that may count on ol' England doing a tad more then just drag the game out
          Well the guy who screwed up the non drag the game out strat should not complain.

See I do not care if I win But Englands whole overall objective is to drag the game out. It designed to put it thumb on the scale of the balance of power. Not launch invasion like I have been. See Purist previous post about England.

Comment

Well the guy who screwed up the non drag the game out strat should not complain.
            Well the short game involved violating my territory to attack a neutral - I took objection to that
            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• And once again complains from the guy who is ahead together with his ally in terms of VP`s. I think we will see that very soon in update during this Economic turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                And once again complains from the guy who is ahead together with his ally in terms of VP`s. I think we will see that very soon in update during this Economic turn.
                Naw. No wins for me this turn. Russia and Austria should pass me

Btw not complaining Just analyzing

you should be winning but instead you allied with Austria hence your current predicament

As i said earlier the fact I am ahead is because you and Spain played to my str

Btw I am not sure what Spain str is they are very unique. I Do not know there best path victory is.

Comment

Well the short game involved violating my territory to attack a neutral - I took objection to that
                  Well you had a chance to be in the drivers seat. Now it's up to France and Spain to push you to victory.

Comment

You mean after you made an agreement with France to let him leave the South unprotected and concentrate all his army in the North so that he could outnumber me by at least 3-1?
                    Than when I sent 3 weak corps to the South so that he would have to divert some of his huge army down there you decided to stab me in the back, declare war on me and take all my Italian minors. You mean that objection?
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Ew! Where's the popcorn!
                      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                        You mean after you made an agreement with France to let him leave the South unprotected and concentrate all his army in the North so that he could outnumber me by at least 3-1?
                        Than when I sent 3 weak corps to the South so that he would have to divert some of his huge army down there you decided to stab me in the back, declare war on me and take all my Italian minors. You mean that objection?
                        Well it was a good way for him to pretty much sew up the game. Barring France and Spain backstabbing him.

Which I am guessing not going to happen

He cant afford to back stab them because it would be him against the world then

and for my whine dam for a guy who use to own the game you think I make sure I would not get screwed by game mechnics ie wellington only should of had three corps not four miltia was suppose to be hiding in the town dam them

Comment

Well it was a good way for him to pretty much sew up the game. Barring France and Spain backstabbing him.

Which I am guessing not going to happen

He cant afford to back stab them because it would be him against the world then

and for my whine dam for a guy who use to own the game you think I make sure I would not get screwed by game mechnics ie wellington only should of had three corps not four miltia was suppose to be hiding in the town dam them

I’m guessing when he stops being useful to them they’ll get rid of him.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Hmm, I like to see that you guys are so dedicated to game but some times I get the feeling that you take this game too seriously...

Comment

• You mean after you made an agreement with France to let him leave the South unprotected and concentrate all his army in the North so that he could outnumber me by at least 3-1?

Than when I sent 3 weak corps [bumbling across Imperial Italy my freaking emperor in front] so that he would have to divert some of his huge army down there you decided to stab me in the back, declare war on me and take all my Italian minors.

You mean that objection ?
                              Yup - that's the one

It needed not have escalated like it did though - ah well that's politics I guess.

Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                              Hmm, I like to see that you guys are so dedicated to game but some times I get the feeling that you take this game too seriously...
                              A desperate struggle of egos, set to last a decade, how can you NOT take this seriously
                              Last edited by Snowygerry; 19 Nov 14, 03:26.

Comment

Yup - that's the one

It needed not have escalated like it did though - ah well that's politics I guess.

Right, all I had to do was sacrifice my armies against vastly superior French arms while letting you take all my Italian minors and everyone would be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X