X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sep reinforcements

Ok,... let's get rolling.

Its an end of quarter reinforcement phase. That means ships, guards, infantry and artillery, loaning corps and fleets, adding and removing leaders.

Order of play - Spain, Britain, Prussia, Austria, Turkey, Russia France.
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Straslund declares neutrality as Prussia enters instability zone with no corps in province.
      What caused this to happen just now ?
      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
        What caused this to happen just now ?
        I'm guessing a DOW...
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• But their DOW on Austria was last diplo phase ?

Perhaps the game makes it so these effects take some time to materialize ?
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• It was the DoW on Austria

I may have missed it last month, thqt state is very small and can be missed. There would have been no change since then for Prussia in any case. Prussia can go back in at his leisure, especially now that he can raise new corps this month and invade next.
            The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
              I may have missed it last month, thqt state is very small and can be missed. There would have been no change since then for Prussia in any case. Prussia can go back in at his leisure, especially now that he can raise new corps this month and invade next.
              I think Stralzund is ready for spreading revolutionary ideas

Comment

• Swedish Pommerania

Sorry, I said Straslund and it should have been Swedish Pommerania. Straslund is the capital of the minor state.
                The Purist

Comment

• Pardon the slight delay, Gents. Busy weekend. Still, we only need the Spanish and British naval and we are off to the marching bits.
                  The Purist

Comment

• Bi British naval move in progress will be finished up tonight.

Everyone get ready to do your land moves.

Cheers.
                    The Purist

Comment

• Major activity in Austria

Major Russian manoeuvres in Austria but I need a few clarifications from the 'Tsar'
                      The Purist

Comment

• I have completed the Russian and will post the final update and battle results this evening.

There are two battles in Austria - one the northeast and the other the deep south near Temasvar.

Cheers,
                        The Purist

Comment

• Lemberg and 503

Two good examples in this Russian combat phase:

1) even militia can hold against regulars with a good chit and terrain

2) Large armies in poor forage terrain can be bled heavily

The total losses (as seen in Russian move and combat post) for combat and forage comes out to 21 infantry (15 to forage, 6 to combat) and 2 Cossack (the Cossacks are replaced for free in the Econ phase) to Austria's 17 militia and 3 cav. In the case of the two Austrian Insurrection corps, their losses are made good for free in December.

A battle won and and another lost makes for no political point change.
                          The Purist

Comment

• From the Imperial office it is pointed out that total Russian losses due to criminal neglect of their own soldiers, number 24 brigades, instead of 21, counting the corps that miserably perished from starvation at Klausenburg.

17 MI and 3C loss on the Imperial side is confirmed - their sacrifice well be remembered and avenged.

Aquila Elegit Iovis Omnia Vincit.
                            Last edited by Snowygerry; 04 Nov 14, 02:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                              From the Imperial office it is pointed out that total Russian losses due to criminal neglect of their own soldiers, number 24 brigades, instead of 21, counting the corps that miserably perished from starvation at Klausenburg.
                              Actually,... it's only 22I as that corps only had 1I remaining afdter it deployed the garrison. The 3I result was according to the dr. Note, however, that four other corps in other locations, including cavalry foraged without loss.
                              The Purist

Comment

• In that case the Imperial office acknowledges its mistake in the matter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X