This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He could always just surrender.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Austria almost ready.

Discussion on going over a couple of issues. Apologies but exchanging communications between Europe and North America can be slow.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
        He could always just surrender.
        I'm waiting for the Prussian troops to cross the border so I can surrender to them
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• RL Issues

Pardon Gents.

I've been hugely busy with work and getting a major Oil Sands pump package through final inspection and on the road to Ft McMurray. Should be able to start catching up later this evening.
          The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Wellington!! To the front!!!!

Back and forth clarification with Prussia completed. I will finish the move this evening.

England is next!!!
            The Purist

Comment

• Paging Wellington

Would Mr Wellington please pick up the white courtesy phone. Mr Wellinton, the white courtesy phone.

<<Anyone hear from craven? I was hoping to rebuild some momentum in the game.>>
              The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                Would Mr Wellington please pick up the white courtesy phone. Mr Wellinton, the white courtesy phone.

<<Anyone hear from craven? I was hoping to rebuild some momentum in the game.>>
                hmm did you send me a message just wondering if it got lost

Comment

• France has asked for a game function explanation so I will be sending him a rather long response this evening. In the meantime Spain can send in her move.

Cheers.
                  The Purist

Comment

• Done.
                    Basically waiting for things set in motion to play out.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• M. Ulrih,

A few problems with your move. I have executed those I could but I need some clarifications for the balance.

Please check your pm.
                      The Purist

Comment

• Sept 1806

Everyone up for Diplomacy!!!
                        The Purist

Comment

• Prussia and Spain

Need diplomatic orders for Prussia and Spain, please.
                          The Purist

Comment

• I've got nothing, go ahead.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• No orders.
                              Frederick William III of Prussia - The Napoleonic Wars Campaign.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay gents but this computer is nearly 12 years old and the mouse is getting very sketchy. I may finally have to drag one of the spare up from the cellar and transfer the game there (this weekend).

In any case I need a clarification from Russia before posting the diplomatic results and then we are off.

Cheers.
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X