Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to send out a peace feeler, but since I knew it would only get slapped down anyway... meh.

Its WAR season!
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
      So, did no one do anything in the diplomacy phase?
      Nothing public or that had consequence.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• If I don't hear from Britain by tonight I will execute his reinforcements based on his discussions in the econ phase.
        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Just confirming some details with Britain before moving on.
          The Purist

Comment

• At any time, I may be called up for 2 weeks at a time, and this could keep happening for the next 2 months.
            Or not, I just don't know yet. But if I am not heard from for 48 hours assume that I am gone,, for an unknown number of Days.

I passed on to Ulrih my intentions and leave it up to him for as long as the GM will allow.
            THis is a temporary situation lasting for the next 2 months, then I will be back regularly.

I leave it up to Purist what to do if my absences last for too long.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              At any time, I may be called up for 2 weeks at a time, and this could keep happening for the next 2 months.
              Or not, I just don't know yet. But if I am not heard from for 48 hours assume that I am gone,, for an unknown number of Days.

I passed on to Ulrih my intentions and leave it up to him for as long as the GM will allow.
              THis is a temporary situation lasting for the next 2 months, then I will be back regularly.

I leave it up to Purist what to do if my absences last for too long.
              you on an overhead team ex

Comment

• nope, driving a water tender for the forest fires.

And, it looks like I'm in a group to be called for local action (So. Oregon) so I may have pushed the panic button early.
                Nothing much going on just yet, but its going to be a nasty season from what they say.

15 miles from where I live last year-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Lg..._bcEucjPWayo5V

Just gotta wait and see.
                Meanwhile, let's have some war!
                Last edited by The Exorcist; 20 Jul 14, 21:52.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                  nope, driving a water tender for the forest fires.

And, it looks like I'm in a group to be called for local action (So. Oregon) so I may have pushed the panic button early.
                  Nothing much going on just yet, but its going to be a nasty season from what they say.

15 miles from where I live last year-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Lg..._bcEucjPWayo5V

Just gotta wait and see.
                  Meanwhile, let's have some war!
                  ahh actually mid week is predicted lighting so you might get some business. Nothing like 12 to 16 hour shifts makes for good paychecks You sure you want to get some more war. It about to get ugly for ya

Comment

• I've lost track of the situation in Italy, I know it's not really time yet, but could we get a couple of screen shots when you get a chance?
                    Central Europe might be a good thing to see as well.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Just one clarification question for Russia to answer and we can move on.
                      The Purist

Comment

• Somehow last turns are going really slow... I assume that summer and vacation time is the reason.

Comment

• I suspect the appearance of my insurrection corps in Galicia has terrified the cossacks to such a degree they are dumbfounded.

The words they are looking for are: "fetch my brown pants."
                          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                            Somehow last turns are going really slow... I assume that summer and vacation time is the reason.
                            Some responses have taken longer than normal. I have also been very busy.

But, yes, its summer. I suspect our players and the GM have distractions.
                            The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                              I suspect the appearance of my insurrection corps in Galicia has terrified the cossacks to such a degree they are dumbfounded.

The words they are looking for are: "fetch my brown pants."

I was wondering if they were going to appear.
                              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• I'll finish up the Turks but then I will be away for two nights backpacking in the mountains.

Back at it late Saturday or Sunday morning.
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X