X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 1806 - Diplomacy

Diplomacy Phase!!!

Order of Play: France, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Prussia, Great Britain, Spain

Followed by Reinforcement Phase - order of play: Spain, Great Britain*, Prussia, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France*

*Britain should decide when it wants to move in the naval phase. France needs to decide when it will move in the land phase.
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Just a quick note to everyone who PM'd me - we had an early spell of spring here which resulted in me not showing up at the office for several days

All messages recieved, they will be answered during the course of the next week or so.

I have some catching up to do first.
      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Missing Spanish player

Anybody heard from Exorcist lately?

Haven't heard from hin in two days and his reinforcement phase is still incomplete.
        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• I thought I saw a post from him in the past two days. I will gladly volunteer to place his reinforcements for him.

yeah he posted in his game weds night around 9pm our time.

Comment

• I take one night off and suddenly things start to go Bluto.

Sorry, didn't see anything but the ships on the list I looked at.
            Done now.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              I take one night off and suddenly things start to go Bluto.

Sorry, didn't see anything but the ships on the list I looked at.
              Done now.
              oh I would of taken care of your forces properly

Comment

• While I appreciate the offer (more nations are at war with Spain than there are with France right now) I think I can handle it.
                Sort of a slow-motion Blitzkrieg in this game, ain't it?
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Well who was it that declared war on someone they should not of.

and who also failed to take the peace deal when offered.
                  Last edited by craven; 21 Mar 14, 12:25.

Comment

• Pardon the delay gents,... spring skiing and all that.

Ok,... we are up to the Naval phase. Russia is up followed by Turkey.

I will be away from Thursday to Saturday morning but I will execute the moves I am sent before I leave Tuesday morning.

I'll pick up again when I get back Saturday afternoon.

Cheers.
                    The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                      Well who was it that declared war on someone they should not of.
                      The way things were developing, my options were to make alliance or declare war with everyone on the map, you just drew the short straw.
                      Funny how Russia decided they had to pull out of an alliance that they had initiated, but oh well.
                      Originally posted by craven View Post
                      and who also failed to take the peace deal when offered.
                      I did. Thought it was a joke but I still made up a conditional set of terms and even let Purist know I'd settle for Gibraltar.
                      So, it was a joke, wasn't it?
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                        The way things were developing, my options were to make alliance or declare war with everyone on the map, you just drew the short straw.
                        Funny how Russia decided they had to pull out of an alliance that they had initiated, but oh well.

I did. Thought it was a joke but I still made up a conditional set of terms and even let Purist know I'd settle for Gibraltar.
                        So, it was a joke, wasn't it?
                        no joke
                        You declaring war on me was why he pulled out the alliance with you.

Comment

• France naval - March '06

Ok,... all received orders executed.

Just France, Spain, Britain to go but I suspect their turns are more complex so we will pick up again Saturday evening upon my return.

Cheers.
                          The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                            You declaring war on me was why he pulled out the alliance with you.

That is correct.
                            Even after I became aware of your trying to get Austria to join you in attacking my possessions in Italy I still became your ally. However if you attack one of the vital parts necessary to the defeat of France than you have to be treated as an enemy.
                            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                              That is correct.
                              Even after I became aware of your trying to get Austria to join you in attacking my possessions in Italy I still became your ally. However if you attack one of the vital parts necessary to the defeat of France than you have to be treated as an enemy.
                              um remember my rule make a deal keep a deal. With that in mind you should consider the source of your information. only time I even considered attacking you is when you allied with Spain and they declared war on me. And your are aware of that.

In any war other than France I am not going to be involved. well except Spain now.

So consider your source and watch your back with them.

Comment

• On a more timely note;
                                the GM will be back in the morning, I'm getting my next couple of orders ready.
                                Just to make sure things run smoothly for a while.
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X