Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need the French Emperor to clarify his reinforcements, s.v.p.

Then I need the british naval move clarification as a couple of points were not clear.
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Feb 1806 - Naval Phase

Great Britain is up followed by the usual order of moves.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Well you've been busy boys and girls over the weekend, lots of unexpected developments.

Imagine Liege changing its allegiance to neutral - who'd have guessed that
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Snowy, you`re right. Lots of strange actions and announcements happened during this weekend... Now let`s see how that result in battles (there will be plenty I think).

Comment

• Well - it'll be a rowdy night in the backstreets of Liege I can promise you *that*, expect bodies to be floating in the Meuse river by morning

And then there's Circassia - now let me get my map...
            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
              And then there's Circassia - now let me get my map...
              I think it's north of Persia, but our regular map does not show it.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Yes, there are some small, poor states in the north Caucasus - Imertia, Circassia, Georgia and Chechnya. Each is worth 1/1, no ports, no corps.

Pretty thin gruel but every penny counts for poor Turkey
                The Purist

Comment

• G'day gents,

The British crown advised that they misunderstood a game mechanic (the "how to"). If my back up file is not updated I will be making achange to the British naval move.

Thanksfully we have not advanced so there is no real impact.

Stay tuned.
                  The Purist

Comment

• No real battles , either.
                    I guess serious wars only happen March-November?
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Winter is very expensive in supply and foraging sucks,... Except for Africa of course.
                      The Purist

Comment

• I checked the back up file and unfortunately I updated it last night. I can't fix the RN misunderstanding so on we go.

Turkish naval phase.
                        The Purist

Comment

• Gunfight in the Atlantic???

The naval coalition of Britian and Denmark face their French, Spanish and Portuguese opponent along the Atlantic seaboard of Europe.

Guns loaded, battle sails rigged,... who will make the first moves?? He who gains the wind gauge, gains the advantage

<<que dramatic music>>
                          The Purist

Comment

• Rumors from Paris

Emperor is very pleased that Meditarranean sea became "French lake".

Comment

• Battle of Cherbourg

The battle for Normandy is on!!

Since the British and French have very high morale both sides should probably give me two tactical chit picks. The battle could very well go into a second day.

Cheers.
                              The Purist

Comment

• The Battle of Cherbourg

See the battle results for an example of two high morale armies meeting in a fairly evenly matched fight. Superior French leadership is undermined by British tactical choices while die rolls were fairly neutral.

The British hold their positions in France.

Russian land phase up!!
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X