This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Sure.... but you made it sound like you didn't know what was in your own Corps.
    I've had that problem.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Sure.... but you made it sound like you didn't know what was in your own Corps.
      and that is correct currently I know as much as you ie a nice educated guess.

This is not like me having to drop troops all over the Pac. This is a simple move the counters game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
        I`ll keep that in mind
        Seriously I mentioned that as these are things that usually players see in orders thread.
        Quite right! I missed that. Next time I can actually look into the corps there I will confirm but I believe the total was 12-14 infantry.

Combat reports are where intel on enemy corps is gained.

craven - I have sent you exact strengths of your corps, fleets and garrisons. You should start a spread sheet to keep track of this information as well as locations, especially once the army grows.
        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Apologies lads, I got side track this evening and did not get through the French turn.

Will do so tomorrow evening.
          The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
            and that is correct currently I know as much as you ie a nice educated guess.

This is not like me having to drop troops all over the Pac. This is a simple move the counters game.
            Craven it`s not a big secret what troops Brits have there - II Corps was landed and it can contain maximum 14 inf factors.
            Just pointed to Purist that this information is usually seen by all players and that`s all.

Comment

• Purist, have you seen my message that one new player (von Aicha) would like to participate in game and take over Prussia or Turkey?

Comment

• Yessir. Not heard from him though.

Do you think it was genuine interest?
                The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                  Yessir. Not heard from him though.

Do you think it was genuine interest?
                  Yes, I think so. I`ll ask him tomorrow.

Comment

• Feb 1806

Diplomacy, Feb 1806

France is complete!

Russia is up followed by Turkey, Austria, Prussia, Spain, Britain
                    The Purist

Comment

• Really ex going to stab me in the back again.

Comment

Really ex going to stab me in the back again.
                        What?
                        No, what is coming .... never mind, you'll see.

I'll just say that the original plan has had to be altered so many times by the actions of the last 4 months of game-play that I'm amazed that its happening at all.
                        And it might not even work, but I absolutely had to do something.
                        Last edited by The Exorcist; 28 Feb 14, 16:31.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Great Britain surrenders to France and Spain. what are your terms.

Comment

• Keep the lines open

Just a word to the wise!!!

Keep the lines of communication open. Silence leads only to misunderstandings and that can only lead to bad things happening.

Remember this game is also diplomatic as well as military
                            The Purist

Comment

• Apologies gents, I forgot to note that Liege has change from neutral ally of Austria to neutral. Also note that Circassia is an Austrian sponsored minor.

Russian reinforcements
                              The Purist

Comment

Great Britain surrenders to France and Spain. what are your terms.
                                Hmm, that`s rather unexpected keeping in mind that RN is still larger and Brits also rule Ottoman Navy...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X