X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    No!
    That was a typo, I'm done and looking at next turn already.
    Ok.... corrected
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Out of town

I'll be away Thurs night through Sat afternoon skiing. We will pick up the Land Phase then.

** Tsar - got your message and will give you the update on my return.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• In honor of Wellington getting on the board next turn I will be watch Sharpes Rifles this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
          I'll be away Thurs night through Sat afternoon skiing. We will pick up the Land Phase then.

** Tsar - got your message and will give you the update on my return.

How dare you enjoy yourself there are wars to be fought?
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
            In honor of Wellington getting on the board next turn I will be watch Sharpes Rifles this weekend.
            So Spain is final destination...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
              So Spain is final destination...
              Well the series covers battles in England Spain France and India And I am having no luck talking Purist into opening up the India Front

Although I going to try and ensure William of Orange ends up on your side. I might win the war without even fighting.

Comment

• Looks like we are entering the phase where there will be a little less talk and a lot more action.

I'll just make orders and let the chips fall as they may, the 2nd-guessing crap is over with.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I might win the war without even fighting.

Comment

• Just helping Spain out with possible options allowed by game mechanics. Stay tuned.
                    The Purist

Comment

• Siege of Cherbourg - Breach!!! Br II Corps vs Fr 2I garrison. Casulaties - Fr 2I. City is occupied. 2 Light ships under construction destroyed.
                      In orders thread there should be info about British II Corps for all players. 14 infantry is maximum for this Corps but it would be good to see actual strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                        In orders thread there should be info about British II Corps for all players. 14 infantry is maximum for this Corps but it would be good to see actual strength.
                        lol if you need that info you should just surrender.

I do not even know

Comment

lol if you need that info you should just surrender.

I do not even know
                          I`ll keep that in mind
                          Seriously I mentioned that as these are things that usually players see in orders thread.

Comment

• I'd ask for an update.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              I'd ask for an update.
                              I just not keeping that close of attention. when I move I figure it out but afterwards I forget it.

Overall I prefer not to know what in the enemies corps makes it more interesting.

Comment

• Sure.... but you made it sound like you didn't know what was in your own Corps.
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X