Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, now that I'm not playing Tallyrand anymore, I can get as histrionic as I want.

And being Spain, its probably a requirement anyway.
    Last edited by The Exorcist; 16 Jan 14, 22:23.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
      Proclamation by Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor.
      As of today Dec 1st 1805 The Empire is in a state of war with the Kingdom of Spain.

Although we regret this state of affairs, the continued occupation of the Seat of St Peter cannot be tolerated – we will restore the holy city of Rome to its rightful position.

We make no claims on other Spanish dominions outside of Italy, nor on both Sicilies, indeed they are considered the Spanish’ kings ancestral lands.

Aquila Elegit Iovis Omnia Vincit.
      Um, excuse me but the Kingdom of the two Sicily’s is my property and I don’t appreciate you giving it away to others.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• I was rather surprised too - as it turns out Charles IV, king of Spain is also the prince of Taranto, son of the king of both Sicilies.
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• I wonder if I'm also the King of Jerusalem and the 1st man to climb mount Everest...
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Just walking the Spanish King through his options, gang. Hang in there. He is new to the military aspects of the game.
            The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Sorry Gents, sent an important message to Austria days ago and no reply yet, which is really screwing me up.

Placement orders sent and ready for the next phase.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Message recieved, declined to reply for IC purposes.
                High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

• Spanish reinforcements will be posted ths evening.

I believe Britain is next. Check the last econ phase post for reinforcements available as of Dec 1805
                  The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• All up for naval phase!
                    The Purist

Comment

• Sorry to hold it up again, Gents. One of my Corps went south when I thought it was headed east... and then might have triggered the very threatening move just made by the RN, which was strangely timed to say the least.
                      Its all done now...

... can I see a list of phases in the turn, I seem to have the wrong idea of what comes after what parts.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                        Sorry to hold it up again, Gents. One of my Corps went south when I thought it was headed east... and then might have triggered the very threatening move just made by the RN, which was strangely timed to say the least.
                        Its all done now...

... can I see a list of phases in the turn, I seem to have the wrong idea of what comes after what parts.
                        Diplomacy
                        Reinforcement (leaders can be added and removed)
                        Naval
                        Land turn.
                        Each 3 months after land turn - economic phase

Comment

• Get your great coats and chop up some peasant huts, winter is here.

Dec 1805 Land Movement!!!
                          The Purist

Comment

• Dec Econ Phase is approaching, strt thinking about builds.

Don't forget that Prussia and Turkey will be up for bid in Dec/Jan interphase
                            The Purist

Comment

• Both of them, eh?
                              I'll go for either one, the way everyone and their brother is leaning on me these days, I think I need some leverage.

Craven; what do you think you are doing? I have war with Austria and you come zooming in with 30 ships and land a Corps in Gibraltar?
                              Its as if everyone thinks Spain is the go-to guy for easy pickings.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Econ Phase - Dec 1805

OK gents!

It's time for production

Great Britain is up first!

Check the orders thread for your numbers 0 $ and manpower and pm me.
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X