Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been having trouble reaching Spain too.
    I hope we're not going to have to look for a 4th player to cover that place...

Comment

• It is getting to the point where we should consider letting the game end. It is not something that I want to do but if we have such a hard time keeping even seven people interested for this short a time why bother to continue?
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Who says we need 7?
        I will send Purist my idea, give us a little more time.

Comment

• Well,... if Duke Maynard is dropping out we have a replacement. Also, craven is back and interested again. Hecould take over Britain or Prussia (Britain being more crucial).

If craven takes Britain we would be short a Turk, currently on auto but could be bid for, while Prussia is currently a proxy.

Bids for Turkey and Prussia would take place at the start of the January Diplomacy phase.
          Last edited by The Purist; 16 Dec 13, 22:36.
          The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• wow.... I didn't realize we were short that many.

See your PM box.

Comment

• Turkey also? What about Skoblin?

Comment

• Skob never really engaged despite numerous PMs. I just continued on the defensive moves assigned by Snowygerry while he was Sultan.

We could hold once the game reaches the year end if players so decide.
                The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• BTW, Gents,

I'll be in Japan Dec 24 - Jan 4 so we'll be on a break until the 6th in any case.

Hopefully we can get to the Econ phase if not through it by Christmas Eve.
                  The Purist

Comment

• Good, then after 4th of January we`ll see what happens next as I understood there could be new Spanish and British players. As for me - I`m still very interested in game as this one is easy and clear and moves are published pretty fast and regular which is not so common here at ACG.

Comment

• As before - I'm here for as long as it lasts, although I too will be gone untill the 7th so a break would suit me just fine.
                      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Exo,... you would be the new Spaniard I was talking about. craven would be plugged into Britain.
                        The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                          Skob never really engaged despite numerous PMs. I just continued on the defensive moves assigned by Snowygerry while he was Sultan.
                          Those defensive plans of course included elaborate schemes to conquer half the world -

Well I guess one of the prinzess' dirty secrets is out now

Exo,... you would be the new Spaniard I was talking about. craven would be plugged into Britain.
                          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Nov 1805

Ok, lads. Its November Diplomacy.

Get your orders in and I will run 'em through the mill.

I have Turkey, Austria and Britain (possible a semi-auto SPain if DM is no longer with us).

Cheers.
                            The Purist

Comment

• .m Tallyrand is retiring.
                              Citing ill-health and exhaustion, the French minister is stepping down. His portfolio is to be assumed by Napoleon himself.

This player will be taking over Spain for the December turn, we just don't have enough players to justify my sitting in the rocking chair of running the lighter side of France.

So, one less country in search of a leader, how are we doing with the rest of them?

Comment

• craven will be returning to take over Britain for the Econ phase Dec 05 -Jan 06. Exo will assume the Spanish throne.

That leaves Turkey and Prussia to be "bid" for by major powers in Janunary 06 (or left on semi-auto).
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                  Adults Rashid Dostur
                                  by casanova
                                  The Warlord Abdul Rashid Dostur came back to Afghanistan and was promoted to military marshal by the Afghanian president Ashraf Ghani. ...
                                  Today, 00:48
                                • casanova
                                  Alouette III
                                  by casanova
                                  The military helicopter Alouette Iii will be staioned off duty in 1923 because of oldness by the Austrian airforce. The Austrian airfoce wants to buy...
                                  Today, 00:22
                                • casanova
                                  Israel Army
                                  by casanova
                                  The Israelian Army stationed all airdefencesystens, tanks and soldiers on the Liban and Syrian border. The Iran wants to attack Israel. Arabian terrorists...
                                  Yesterday, 23:15
                                Working...
                                X