This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Phase

Ok gents,... let's follow the same routine as last month. Lets get the moves into me as fast as possible and I will enter them. This will again save time in completing the land phase.

Sorry for the delay in finishing up the naval phase, had some rl issues and did not receive any noticeable changes in the interim but we are up to date now.

I have Turkey, Austria, British and Spanish moves. Need France, Russia and Prussia.
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Got the orders and the results will be posted this evening.

Btw,... maj S declined joining due to time constraints and I have not heard from Tac
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Economic Phase Sep 1805

Ok,... gang!!!

Economic Phase!!!

Get your cheque books ready and your ministers of production tuned up!!!

Spain is up next.
        The Purist

Comment

• This part would go a lot quicker if you gave us all our $ and MP totals up front, instead of one at a time.
          I won't be around much THurs & Friday, if at all.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Unfortunately I can't see the next set of numbers until I complete the one before. The phases I do "all at once" are still done in sequence but I can execute the moves one after the other with little impact since there are no "major" wars.
            The Purist

Comment

• Oh, gotcha.
              Computer games... glad I gave them up.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Prussia

Economics,... such as it is.
                The Purist

Comment

• The Plague

Sorry for the delay Gents, fighting with a bout of the flu.
                  The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                    Sorry for the delay Gents, fighting with a bout of the flu.
                    Ugh, now I have to disinfect my keyboard so it doesn’t get a bug.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Just a point or two of clarification required from France and we can push on.

Has anyone heard from Tac? No response from him on the offer of the British command as yet.
                      The Purist

Comment

• Oct 1805

Ok,... Gents,

If no one is contemplating a major power war get me your diplomacy moves as fast as possible and I will race through the phase. If you want to send reinforcement phase and naval moves as well that's fine too.

Diplomacy
                        Reinforcement (new corps, leaders, militia, shifting troops amongst corps in same area)
                        Naval moves (if any)

I have Austria's, Turkey's and Great Britain's
                        The Purist

Comment

• Ok,.... I have to go with what I have received. We are off in October 1805
                          The Purist

Comment

• Get your naval moves in. I have a clarification to do with France but then we push on.
                            The Purist

Comment

• Map Updates

A few maps to help visualise the situation:

The Baltic Region

Central Europe

NW Europe

Southern Austria

Italy

Southern Spain

Attached Files
                              The Purist

Comment

• Couldn't wait for Spain any longer so we move on.
                                The Purist

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X