This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
    Some of the newer players still need some coaching.

One way to keep things moving is to "look ahead" and perhaps give me diplomatic and reinforcement orders in advance, if possible.

Except for diplomacy I will set a limit of 24 hrs from the time of request for orders before I skip through a phase. However, if not much is happening on the diplomatic front I may ask for quicker order submissions. Diplomacy should be ongoing and not waiting for ctual phase for discussions to be carried out.

Cheers.
    Ok, then it`s good that they have questions etc. I was worried that delay is because we lost some player again.

Comment

• So, are we rolling again?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        So, are we rolling again?
        Of course we are. Just yesterday sent to Purist update for reinforcement phase as previously I made a mistake.

Comment

• Land Movement

Ok, Gents,

There are no major wars at the moment so if everyone gets me there moves I'll whip through the land phase as quickly as possible.

I already have three moves. So let's get 'er done.

The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Need Russia/Prussia and Spain and I can zip through the land phase.

The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• And what comes after that?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                And what comes after that?
                Economic phase, dear Talleyrand And then again 3 months of diplomacy, heavy battling etc. and again economic phase

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                  Need Russia/Prussia and Spain and I can zip through the land phase.

Sorry I havenít had access to the internet since Saturday morning and now my GF has just broken off one of her teeth. I promise I will get it to you today but I canít promise when today.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
                    Economic phase, dear Talleyrand And then again 3 months of diplomacy, heavy battling etc. and again economic phase
                    Huh, things are moving faster than I thought. Some nice goodies should be coming on the field soon... but its 1806 that I'm looking forward to.

Comment

• Next will be Sep 1805 and at the end of Sep comes the econ phase.

If we keep the same process during periods of peace, the pace could quicken. However, people will have to think ahead.
                      The Purist

Comment

• Ok,... I have everything to complete the land phase. Everyone should start their diplomatic conversations etc. for Sept 1805. I'll complete the August moves this evening.
                        The Purist

Comment

• Sep 1805 - Diplomacy

Everyone up for diplomacy!!!
                          The Purist

Comment

• Hi,

This is in the wrong forum but I can't seem to PM anyone so apologies for that but I have no idea where I should place this message apart from this thread as I know the user was active in it.

Unfortunately I hate to be the bearer of bad news (If you do not know) and tell you that Baztanz passed away on October 14th aged 63.

I've wargamed with Barry for a few years now and he mentioned he was always on this forum (And got me onto it a few years back) but a friend and I thought we should pass on the messages.

Regards

Paul

Comment

• I can't believe it. Baz was such a cool guy and hes always been here. He'll be missed so much.
                              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Yes, his imagination and campaign ideas have kept me full of wargames for some time now.

Such a shame.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X