X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 1805 Diplomacy Phase

All up for diplomacy.

I sent a PM to Skoblin (Turkey), Widow Maker (Prussia?), the Iron Duke (Britain) and Duke Maynard (Spain) letting them know that Q&A is welcome.

Here are some updated maps for all. There was not much going on in Turkish or Spanish lands so I posted a view of their most active/concentrated area

<<North Germany>>

<<South Germany>>

<<Italy>>

<<N Africa>>

<<Southern Spain>>

Attached Files
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Widow Maker. We need him to take the British throne. The Iron Duke just advised he could not continue further. This month is covered (and the Econ phase as well) but as of July we will need a Brit or I have to put it on semi-auto control.

I realize this is frustrating but this particular game is too interesting to let die.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• I haven`t and I see that he was online almost month ago when he contacted me as ruler of GB.

Comment

• Proclamation

Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor,

has decreed the reinstitution Maximilian I, King of Bavaria as elector of the empire, king of Bavaria.

The Kingdom of Bavaria has been restored with all its former rights and possessions, its prosperity and independence guaranteed by the empire.

Any aggressive actions against it will be regarded as an act of war.

Consequently no offensive operations will be conducted from its territory.
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Reinforcement Phase - Jun 1805

Ok Gents.

We are in the reinforcement phase. Just so that everyone understands what is public information and what is 'hidden' please see below.

- strength factors that are added to garrison are public knowledge as the garrison strength can be seen
            - ships that are added to fleets are public knowledge.
            - strength factors that are added to corps are hidden since you do not know the exact strength of a corps until either a siege or field combat.
            - leaders added to or removed from corps are public knowledge.
            - strength factors added to/removed from depot garrisons are public knowledge

That should be about it.
            The Purist

Comment

• Land Movement Phase - Jun 1805

Ok Gents,

The order of play for the land phase is:

Russia, Turkey, Austria, Prussia, Great Britain, Spain, France
              The Purist

Comment

• Question, what is the cost of a depot?
                Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
                And sorry I could not travel both
                And be one traveler, long I stood
                Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
                I took the one less traveled by,
                And that has made all the difference.

Comment

• $1 to establish it, further 1/2/3 $ depending on distance, if it is actually used to supply a corps.
                  Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Economic Phase Jun 1805

All right Lads!

A few pics to let you know where everything is.

North Germany

South Germany

Italy

Spanish Operations in West Mediterranean

Turkey in the Central Mediterranean

Attached Files
                    The Purist

Comment

• Victory Status

Russia and Britain pull a bit more into the lead while Prussia fades a bit. The other powers are spread about the middle of the pack. France lost a little ground but its chances are by no means threatened.

Victory Point Level

Political Status

Attached Files
                      The Purist

Comment

• Economics - Jun 1805

Spain is up next. Your numbers are posted in the orders thread. Let me know what you would like to get into production.

Don't forget the war chest for supplies.

Prussia, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France will follow.

Speaking of Prussia!!!

Thos not at war with Prussia that would like to try to gain control should PM me. It costs nothing to try.

Just remember - Prussia is a mess at the moment. It is in the instability zone and the army badly mauled.
                        The Purist

Comment

• 5th Bulletin

Le Moniteur Universel
                          June 23

Major victory at Berlin!
                          Citizens of French Empire! Prussian armies are destroyed and rest of them are running away pursued by our cavalry. At 10th of June Napoleon with marshalls Davout, Murat and Soult and their troops engaged Prussian main army defending Berlin and came out with crushing victory. Davout's corps worked miracles; not only did it contain but it victoriously drove back three leagues the main body of the enemy, which should have debouched along the Berlin. This marshal has displayed outstanding bravery and strength of character, the primary quality in a man of war.
                          The result of the battle gave us between thirty and forty thousands prisoners, they are continually coming in; from twenty five to thirty pairs of colours; three hundreds pieces of cannon and immense magazines of provisions. There are among prisoners twenty Generals, several of whom are Lieutenant-Generals. The number of dead on the side of Prussians is almost incalculable; the dead and the wounded exceed twenty thousands. According to the statement of deserters, prisoners, and flags of truce, disorder and confusion pervade the scattered remnants of the army of enemy.
                          The Prussian army has lost by this battle all the means of retreat, and the whole plan of their operations is totally disconcerted.
                          Last edited by Ulrih; 27 Sep 13, 05:09.

Comment

• Control of Prussia

Both Austria and Russia have declared attempts to gain temporary control of Prussia.

Austria modifiers: -1 for 'natural alliance', 0 Normal Pol Zone

Russia modifiers: +3 for 'natural alliance', +1 Dominant Pol Zone

DRs: Austria - 5 + 0 = 5; Russia - 2 + 4 = 6

Russia has control of Prussia until the end of the year.

Each diplomacy phase a UMP is in the instabilty or fiasco zone and its capital occupied it will undergo a surrender check. On a final dr of 1 or less the UMP will surrender. The controlling major power gets its pol status modifier and natural alliance modifier to help counter the dr.

Forced surrenders cannot be prevented.

Other major powers can still try to take control of a major power when allowed (each December)
                            Last edited by The Purist; 27 Sep 13, 17:28.
                            The Purist

Comment

• Tallyrand will depart immediately for Berlin to negotiate an end to the war and take on the unusual role of trying to restrain the French army.

We want an end to this that is advantageous to France. NOT a repeat of the 30-years war!
                              Now that Prussia has been defeated, we will do our best to leave Prussia with its honor and the Emperor with laurels that such a brilliant campaign deserves.

The Battle of Berlin must go down in history as the greatest victory in Napoleon's career thus far!

Comment

• The Tsarís government in St Petersburg lets it be known that they are prepared to intervene to help Prussia reach the only correct decision in the negotiation with Msr. Talleyrand concerning their future.
                                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X