Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe our Turk is away for a few days but he left me his orders.

I'll pause until tomorrow to give the Sublime Porte a chance for any changes.
    The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• I will stay as long as I can with either Austria or Brit, but my absences can be sudden as I am in and out of hospital a lot these days. Brit would be less demanding for me, but if you have trouble finding someone for Austria I will try to stay with Austria for as long as i have or can. But Ger bear in mind it would be good if you can find someone to replace me when you can.
      An 18th century Imagi nation blog set in England/

Comment

• Baz,

You're welcome to take over Britain for as long as you like but we will look for three players.

Thanks and take care.
        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
          Baz,

You're welcome to take over Britain for as long as you like but we will look for three players.

Thanks and take care.
          So Delenda is also out for sure?

Comment

• Disappointing but yes.
            The Purist

Comment

• ok will take over the helm of the British Realm
              An 18th century Imagi nation blog set in England/

Comment

• Diplomacy Apr 05

Time for diplomacy lads.

Remember - we are in need of two players, three if we can them. Baz may not be with us fulltime and AUstria and Spain could use players.

First quarter Victory Status is in the orders thread.

Map updates

The Channel:

Northern Germany:

Southern Germany:

Italy:

Attached Files
                Last edited by The Purist; 18 Aug 13, 14:52.
                The Purist

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                  I believe our Turk is away for a few days but he left me his orders.

I'll pause until tomorrow to give the Sublime Porte a chance for any changes.
                  Present, holidays mostly over so I should be on 5/7 as before.

I'll update myself and edit this later, as before Turkey or Austria doesn't matter much to me but moving will take some adjusting in regard to alliances/ ongoing cooperation etc.

EDIT: PM sent to TP, offered to take over Austria, I'll await his answer on the matter before proceeding.
                  Last edited by Snowygerry; 19 Aug 13, 04:41.
                  Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Snowygerry has agreed to take over Austria so the corps nations have full human control. Spain and Turkey will be on semi-auto pilot.

I will extend the Diplomacy phase while SG checks in with his new neighbours.

Again,... anyone you can find who would like into the game is welcome. Hopefully they commit. This is not a time killer, the pace is easily managed.
                    The Purist

Comment

• Purist, check this
                      http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=139248
                      Last edited by Ulrih; 21 Aug 13, 03:22.

Comment

• The newly reorganized court of Spain sends its regards to the European powers, appreciating their gracious invitation.
                        Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
                        And sorry I could not travel both
                        And be one traveler, long I stood
                        Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
                        I took the one less traveled by,
                        And that has made all the difference.

Comment

• Copy from the other thread - FYI.

If SG keeps Austria we need a Turk, Spaniard and No 2 Brit (likely to become King George).
                          I hereby confirm my loyalty to Austria then, those of you that already PM'd me in that capacity can expect replies shortly.

Sig line edited accordingly.

Comment

• Vienna - april 1805.

The prinzess was in a splendid mood this morning, it was obvious she had overstayed her welcome with the Turks and the fat eunuch wouldn't have put up with her insults for much longer.

Vienna was beautifull this time of year and her quarters in Schonbrunn palace suited her perfectly.

"Much better than skulking around dark alleys dressed up as a man at any rate .."

Sealing a letter she had just written carefully, she orderd a servant to prepare her carriage and another one to Trieste to keep a fast sloop at the ready.

She took one last look at the other letter - before lighting the tip of it by the fireplace and watching it burn completely.

"Let the games begin.. " she smiled to no-one in particular, then turning cheerfully to a chambermaid "..now what's for breakfast ?"
                            Last edited by Snowygerry; 22 Aug 13, 08:06.

Comment

• Ok, Gents. We're off.

I'll begin with France diplomacy this evening and then work my way through the order of play:

Fr, Ru, Tu, Au, Pr, GB, Sp
                              The Purist

Comment

• Any Diplomacy directed at the UK?

Also posted in Looking for New Members Thread

It would be nice if any of you sending messages to Baz for the UK would include me as an additional addressee. That will save Baz the time and trouble of updating me.
                                "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
                                Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X