No announcement yet.

Shaka vs. Hannibal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zulus. Hannibal will need either Chuck Norris or the Mighty IS-2 to even cover his retreat.

Ah - Zulus again

Comment

2 years from now in ACG alternate timelines:

Hannibal Barca raised from birth by Zulus as a general in the Confederate Nazi SS amphibious invasion of Britain.
      Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
      And sorry I could not travel both
      And be one traveler, long I stood
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
      I took the one less traveled by,
      And that has made all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke Maynard View Post
        2 years from now in ACG alternate timelines:

Hannibal Barca raised from birth by Zulus as a general in the Confederate Nazi SS amphibious invasion of Britain.
        With reinforcements ferried in by Storchs to avoid the RN.
        Diadochi Rising Wargame:
        King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

How do you fit an IS-2 in a Storch?

Oh, wait, you only need to put it on a barge....HMS KGV has nothing on the IS-2 for protection or firepower.......
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
            How do you fit an IS-2 in a Storch?
            Ship it in pieces and quickly reassemble it with the help of the IRA armies operating in Britain, obviously.
            Diadochi Rising Wargame:
            King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

Hannibal's troops would have cut the Zulus to shreds. Ironically enough, Hannibal's armoured and heavily armed troops would have done better than British infantry in close-quarter hand-to-hand fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                We noticed. Thanks for joking.

Like he said, anytime a what if gets out of hand, Zulus are normally mentioned. Or Mongols. But normally Zulus. Like when the thread that shall never again be named lest it arise from the depths to which it was placed got ridiculous....Zulus. And an amphibious landing from submarines, but mostly Zulus.
                I think you forgot to mention Zulus. They can't be beaten by any contemporary or historical or fictional army. The Mongols are the only force capable of fighting the Zulus to a draw, and that's only because they aren't a European army. The Mongols, that is. And the Zulus. And sometimes Viet Cong. But mostly Zulus.

To Everyone else: We all know that any convetional or extraordinary European (which includes those of European decent) army of any size training or technological level cannot ever possibly beat any Asian or African army of any size, training or technological level. Especially if the Asian or African army in question has any sort of logical disadvantage. Don't believe me? Read these Alternate History forums. The inferiority of the European style is rampant here. Except when its 1946 Soviets vs Western Europe.

I'm still not putting a sarcasm smilie on my posts.
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Israel Army
                  by casanova
                  The Israelian Army stationed all airdefencesystens, tanks and soldiers on the Liban and Syrian border. The Iran wants to attack Israel. Arabian terrorists...
                  Yesterday, 23:15
                • fastidiousboy
                  The best war games on PC
                  by fastidiousboy
                  Which war games are worth your time? It’s a tricky question to answer since war is sort of the default here in the world of PC gaming. The fighting...
                  Yesterday, 20:11
                • fastidiousboy
                  Hello everyone
                  by fastidiousboy
                  Hello everyone, I am Huynh. I am 23 years old. I am an office worker.
                  Today I will show you a way to relieve stress in the office without the medicine...
                  Yesterday, 20:02
                Working...
                X