2012 Iran vs 1991 Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Iran vs 1991 Israel

Lets see. Iran has vastly improved its military since the end of the Iran Iraq war and its Air Force is very good. Throw hands. We will assume the invasion will come through Syria and Jordan

I don't think its likely at all that Iran has "vastly improved" its military since the end of the Iran Iraq War. If you're just throwing that in as an equalizer so that they stand some sort of a chance against the Israelis, that's fine then.

You should probably retitle your post "An Improved Iran Military Machine vs. 1991 Israel".
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Air force has Mig 29's and F-14's
      Army has T-72's and boatloads of APC's and im talking about compared to the Iran Iraq war of course

Comment

Those aircraft, especially the Tomcats, are held together with duct tape, propaganda and hope.

I'm sure some things have improved a bit since the I-I War.

Lets see what someone else thinks before I go on about it.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X