1982 RN Falklands Fleet vs 1942 Pre-Midway IJN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
    Well i may as well be the first, what happens if the IJN employs Zulus in tripple gundecked ships, game over Royal Navy.
    Not if the British have Lieutenants Merriott Chard and Bromhead present.....

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Not if the British have Lieutenants Merriott Chard and Bromhead present.....
      Not if the Zulus had Captain Blackbeard, again game over Royal Navy.

Comment

I'll see your Blackbeard and raise you Captains Barbarossa and Jack Sparrow....

Arrrrggggghhhhh be garrr!

Comment

I'll see your Blackbeard and raise you Captains Barbarossa and Jack Sparrow....

Arrrrggggghhhhh be garrr!
          I'll see your Captains Barbarossa and Jack Sparrow and i'll raise with Gilligan and The Skipper.

GGGGGGiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg ggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll see your Captains Barbarossa and Jack Sparrow and i'll raise with Gilligan and The Skipper.

GGGGGGiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg ggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Its a weak raise bordering on a bluff call, so I'll raise the stakes once more with Jack Aubrey & Horatio Hornblower!!!!

and swig of grog to go with it
            "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

He'd probably had better luck raising with Ginger and Mary Ann but....

Comment

He'd probably had better luck raising with Ginger and Mary Ann but....
                Consider yourself warned it is a family PG timeslot, a very naughty boy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy H View Post
                  Its a weak raise bordering on a bluff call, so I'll raise the stakes once more with Jack Aubrey & Horatio Hornblower!!!!

and swig of grog to go with it
                  I'm screwed.

Comment

Consider yourself warned it is a family PG timeslot, a very naughty boy
                    Compared to crappola like Jerks and W++h)r#s (Jersey Shores) or stuff like Gordon Ramsey, they are G and then some.....

Comment

Compared to crappola like Jerks and W++h)r#s (Jersey Shores) or stuff like Gordon Ramsey, they are G and then some.....
                      Point taken

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X