2012 Luftwaffe v 1940 RAF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Luftwaffe v 1940 RAF

It is the 15th July 1940 and in a strange time warp the 2012 Luftwaffe is transported back in time but with all their available assets and it up to the 2012 Luftwaffe to defeat the RAF.

So who would win?

The modern Luftwaffe would lose. Their rules of engagment would prevent them firing first so all the Brits have to do is sit on their airfields and watch the pretty contrails until Germany surrenders.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      The modern Luftwaffe would lose. Their rules of engagment would prevent them firing first so all the Brits have to do is sit on their airfields and watch the pretty contrails until Germany surrenders.
      Oh well it was worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
        It is the 15th July 1940 and in a strange time warp the 2012 Luftwaffe is transported back in time but with all their available assets and it up to the 2012 Luftwaffe to defeat the RAF.

So who would win?
        Don't you think the modern Luftwaffe would immediately defect to England and offer to bomb the Nazi's out of existance?

Comment

So who would win?
          The 2012 Luftwaffe commander, raised to understand how costly the Third Reich was to his country, immediately declares an opposition government and bombs the Nazis into submission. Hitler is arrested and executed. The Allies, realizing that they havenothing to stand up to modern warplanes accept German terms for peace.

Stalin is arrested by his generals who see the writing on the wall. Germany becomes the major player in both military and politics as an engin for both social and technological progress.
          "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
          George Mason
          Co-author of the Second Amendment
          during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

I didn't even get past the title of the thread in this one and laughed so hard I shot orange juice straight up my nose.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

My first thought was that Germany had become so evicerated that they were like their cheese eating surrender monkey neighbors now... They couldn't fight a war, just surrender in the event of one.....

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                My first thought was that Germany had become so evicerated that they were like their cheese eating surrender monkey neighbors now... They couldn't fight a war, just surrender in the event of one.....
                Still ignorant on WWII history I see.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
                  The 2012 Luftwaffe commander, raised to understand how costly the Third Reich was to his country, immediately declares an opposition government and bombs the Nazis into submission. Hitler is arrested and executed. The Allies, realizing that they havenothing to stand up to modern warplanes accept German terms for peace.

Stalin is arrested by his generals who see the writing on the wall. Germany becomes the major player in both military and politics as an engin for both social and technological progress.
                  Actually, I really like this answer.

Both likely accurate and amusing
                  Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    Still ignorant on WWII history I see.
                    What?! You're taking Hairog lessons now too?!

Comment

The 2012 Luftwaffe commander, raised to understand how costly the Third Reich was to his country, immediately declares an opposition government and bombs the Nazis into submission. Hitler is arrested and executed.
                      I actually know several ex members of the Luftwaffe circa 2004 that i met in Washington DC in my travels, and they had told me that in no uncertain terms that there are many more neo nazis in the German defence forces that is generally known.

They told me that in their unit they idolised Herman Goering, Adolf Galland and the like and worshipped Adolf Hitler and this went high up in the Officer Corps.

Also again i had an ex Luftwaffe officer under my training when he worked at a local Zoo as he was an exchange student studying Zoology after his stint in the Luftwaffe and i was his initial trainer, i had many coversations with him and that his view point that Germany should re-invade poland and claim back Germany's pre 1914 borders as an absolute German Imperial Birthright and he had Adolf Hitlers Date of Birth tattooed on his left shoulder with AH above it and that again his unit had the same tattoos.

So don't think for a moment that many in the Luftwaffe today wouldn't pass up the chance of redemption if given the chance to go back in time with modern equipement and destroying the RAF 1940, they'd do with in a heartbeat.

Comment

I actually know several ex members of the Luftwaffe circa 2004 that i met in Washington DC in my travels, and they had told me that in no uncertain terms that there are many more neo nazis in the German defence forces that is generally known.

They told me that in their unit they idolised Herman Goering, Adolf Galland and the like and worshipped Adolf Hitler and this went high up in the Officer Corps.

Also again i had an ex Luftwaffe officer under my training when he worked at a local Zoo as he was an exchange student studying Zoology after his stint in the Luftwaffe and i was his initial trainer, i had many coversations with him and that his view point that Germany should re-invade poland and claim back Germany's pre 1914 borders as an absolute German Imperial Birthright and he had Adolf Hitlers Date of Birth tattooed on his left shoulder with AH above it and that again his unit had the same tattoos.

So don't think for a moment that many in the Luftwaffe today wouldn't pass up the chance of redemption if given the chance to go back in time with modern equipement and destroying the RAF 1940, they'd do with in a heartbeat.
                        Maybe that's the reason why they are ex-members. During my conscription time from 2006-2007 and since I signed up again in 2010 I met many comrades and only a few (around 7) could be considered far right, but not as neo-nazis. I also doubt that a unit can worship Göring, Hitler and whoever without drawing the MAD's attention. The MAD does a good job keeping the Bundeswehr clean of such persons.

Comment

Originally posted by mpitsch View Post
                          Maybe that's the reason why they are ex-members. During my conscription time from 2006-2007 and since I signed up again in 2010 I met many comrades and only a few (around 7) could be considered far right, but not as neo-nazis. I also doubt that a unit can worship Göring, Hitler and whoever without drawing the MAD's attention. The MAD does a good job keeping the Bundeswehr clean of such persons.
                          I can believe that, thanks for the inside scoop.

Comment

So how are all those nice pointy aeroplanes going to be serviced ?

Paul
                            ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                            All human ills he can subdue,
                            Or with a bauble or medal
                            Can win mans heart for you;
                            And many a blessing know to stew
                            To make a megloamaniac bright;
                            Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                            The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
                              So how are all those nice pointy aeroplanes going to be serviced ?

Paul
                              Ikea.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X