1948 Wertemach VS 2012 Afganstan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1948 Wertemach VS 2012 Afganstan

The unthinkable had happned. Germnay had won WW 2. Hiutler's allies are Japan, Facist Italy and Facist Spain , But when his army enters 2012 Afganistan he finds the Taliban there fighting his army. He sends in the SS, Spanish and Italian solders to fight . His army is armed with King Tiger tanks, Mauser rifles , MG-40 Machine guns and so on . Hitler controls the whole world along with Japan Spain and Italy . So what happens in Afganistan ?

Really. I mean really. They will destroy the place. Remember a 1948 germany would have jets, assault rifles extra.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

IG Farben will build and run a death camp at Kandahar. The place will be depopulated in 5 years as the Nazi's murder everyone.

Comment

That's what I'm seeing. I'm seeing the Luftwaffer in 1948 useing the new ME-265 ( Perfected version of the Me-262 ). Stronger tanks and Mauser Rifles simlar to the M-1 Garand . Also I'm seeing the SS going into a village and useing their flame throwers on it .Also they have a new Heinkel Jet bomber swooping in on the landscape and dropping H.E. bombs . Comeplete destruction .

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianE View Post
          IG Farben will build and run a death camp at Kandahar. The place will be depopulated in 5 years as the Nazi's murder everyone.
          How many Spanish and Italian troops do you see Hitler ordering in to the fight . As opposed to SS, Gestopo, and German infantry ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee View Post
            How many Spanish and Italian troops do you see Hitler ordering in to the fight . As opposed to SS, Gestopo, and German infantry ?
            Well the Italians just before their 1943 surrender had mobilized from 1939 to 1943 over 100+ divisions of all kinds, then the Spanish throughout WW2 had 12+ divisions, this the overlay of 300 or so German Divisions and 100 other allied divisions the actual strength of the Axis could number over 1,000,000 troops sent to Afghanistan via the middle east and the Med/Indian Ocean.

I agree with one aspect and that is that the Sicherheitdeinst and Eizastgruppens with Waffen SS and Heer units will begin a process of depopulation and sendind everyone to concentration camps to be processed into workers and those too old or too young will be exterminated, they the Axis will attack seize, depopulate and then move on.

Within 12 months the Afghanistani people are more or less extinct.

Comment

It must be looney alternate history month this May. I mean, its all just for fun, right?
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Well I saw the others so I thought I'd add my penny to the pot. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee View Post
                  Well I saw the others so I thought I'd add my penny to the pot. Enjoy
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Why bother to fight at all?
                    Germany had a hell of a lot of that Nerve-Gas stockpiled.
                    Such a chancy business, storing poison gas, just dump it all over an un-productive wasteland with no natural resources, and make an example of the world's last hold-outs?

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                      Why bother to fight at all?
                      Germany had a hell of a lot of that Nerve-Gas stockpiled.
                      Such a chancy business, storing poison gas, just dump it all over an un-productive wasteland with no natural resources, and make an example of the world's last hold-outs?
                      Good Idea but if the wind shifts it might blow back on some German troops sationed in nearby countries. Also this would give a chance for the SS and other troops to hone their fighting skils.

Comment

Well, if you start with the premise that they already rule Eurasia and Africa conclusively, you don't want to attrit your valuable and war-weary SS and crack Panzergrenadiers or Fallschirmjagers on a craphole like Afghanistan. I'd put in officers that would brutally annihilate everything, then toss in a bunch of bottom-feeding leg infantry divisions to do the work. That's if I ruled the world as Hitler.

Looking at it from the tighter beam perspective of 1942-(1946 no loss) Germany attacking 2012 (or better yet 2001) Afghanistan, I'd build a core of Fallschirmjagers to form my 'commando' units, back them with leg infantry from the Heer, and have a quick response force built of a Panzergrenadier Division. No need for lots of heavy armor or jet aircraft, all are overkill. Light armor that can move on the mountain roads, lots of infantry, and a plan that would emulate the British success in the Boer War. Concentration camps, not necessarily "death camps", but concentration camps would be the key. Put the populace in easily identified sites while at the same time keeping a large number of infantry afield in constant patrols and small firebases all over the country. Remove the ability of the enemy to hide within the populace, and then patrol heavily by ground and air to remove his ability to hide in the terrain. And since my 'rules' are far looser, I can use more 'barbaric' methods like summary executions of all those suspected of being Mujahideen or supporting them, or just being outside the 'wire' at night without a pass.

As for air forces, I'd have a wing of light and medium transport aircraft to quickly displace 'fire brigades' of fallschirmjagers, either in jumps or landing them at airstrips beside my various firebases. A number of Ju-88s and Stukas, backed by Me110s or FW190s would suffice for ground attack assets. Artillery would be based around a battery of medium-heavy field guns at each firebase, backed by mortars or mountain howitzers for the rest. Emphasis is on speed of maneuver on the march.

I would expect the campaign to last no fewer than 2 years for a successful conclusion.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

I would send in an army or two of Gebirgsjager and Jager divisions as these where the main force Germany used in mountainous terrain.
                          In theory theirs 11 Heer Gebirgsjager Divisions in existence by 1945, with 6 Waffen SS Gebirgsjager Divisions as well (not to mention the ~11 Heer Jager divisions). Which would provide a force of up to 28 divisions largely intended for rough terrain.

Add in a few Panzer battalions & or brigades (by this time most of the panzers should be mostly Panther Fs with perhaps some of the E series coming online). perhaps panzergrandier forces would be a bit more ideal...

Infantry weapons would be G-43s, STG-44s, MG-42, with some K-98s remaining, with the possibility of some newer weapons like the Gustloff Volkssturmgewehr, MG-45 and STG-45.

The Germans would likely also be using Panzerschreck, Panzerfaust 150 and or 250s and perhaps even Fliegerfausts.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                            Well, if you start with the premise that they already rule Eurasia and Africa conclusively, you don't want to attrit your valuable and war-weary SS and crack Panzergrenadiers or Fallschirmjagers on a craphole like Afghanistan. I'd put in officers that would brutally annihilate everything, then toss in a bunch of bottom-feeding leg infantry divisions to do the work. That's if I ruled the world as Hitler.
                            Take it just one step further, and instead of German Grunts recruit from the people that really hate the Afghans; Iranians and other Afghans!
                            Divide and conquer the Tribes, then let the Persians roll in and make it one big graveyard.

Air support; forget Stukas, get some Hs-129 and He-419. Lots of guns and great loiter time.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

Looking at it from the tighter beam perspective of 1942-(1946 no loss) Germany attacking 2012 (or better yet 2001) Afghanistan, I'd build a core of Fallschirmjagers to form my 'commando' units, back them with leg infantry from the Heer, and have a quick response force built of a Panzergrenadier Division. No need for lots of heavy armor or jet aircraft, all are overkill. Light armor that can move on the mountain roads, lots of infantry, and a plan that would emulate the British success in the Boer War. Concentration camps, not necessarily "death camps", but concentration camps would be the key. Put the populace in easily identified sites while at the same time keeping a large number of infantry afield in constant patrols and small firebases all over the country. Remove the ability of the enemy to hide within the populace, and then patrol heavily by ground and air to remove his ability to hide in the terrain. And since my 'rules' are far looser, I can use more 'barbaric' methods like summary executions of all those suspected of being Mujahideen or supporting them, or just being outside the 'wire' at night without a pass.

As for air forces, I'd have a wing of light and medium transport aircraft to quickly displace 'fire brigades' of fallschirmjagers, either in jumps or landing them at airstrips beside my various firebases. A number of Ju-88s and Stukas, backed by Me110s or FW190s would suffice for ground attack assets. Artillery would be based around a battery of medium-heavy field guns at each firebase, backed by mortars or mountain howitzers for the rest. Emphasis is on speed of maneuver on the march.

I would expect the campaign to last no fewer than 2 years for a successful conclusion.
                              Your Right I forgot about that only use the SS for specialty missions. But I would like to throw in some Facist Italian and Facist Spanish infantry . So they could get some in some combat time . Also along with the King Tiger tanks and the new ME-265 jet fighters and the new Heinkel jet bobmers ( There would be no worry about fuel since Der Feurer owns it all )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X