Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the US decides to 'transport' to fix the Afgan situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
    What you are proposing is as filthy as what the Germans did on the Eastern Front.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for even thinking of such a thing.
    While I'll give you that it is Machevellian in concept to the extreme it is not equal to Nazi brutality. There is no overt or direct attempt to commit genocide or otherwise exterminate the population in it. I doubt that most criminals would bother to even consider such a thing. Nor is there any direct push to brutalize the population although it is certain some of that would happen on an individual basis. Also, the US here would not be attempting to annex or conquor the country.

Sure, criminals will be criminials. It is more of a dilution of the indigenous population with a more ammeniable group to US political outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
      Your average Afghan tribesman I would imagine is much more capable in regards of brutality than a biker gang...
      I was thinking the same thing. Biker gangs in a suburban US town are one thing. A village with a couple dozen toughs armed with Enfields and AKs that they have been using for generations to raid cattle from the next province over is a different thing entirely.
      "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
      George Mason
      Co-author of the Second Amendment
      during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

Such a scheme would require the consent of the Afganistan government, which would not be forth coming.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          While I'll give you that it is Machevellian in concept to the extreme it is not equal to Nazi brutality. There is no overt or direct attempt to commit genocide or otherwise exterminate the population in it. I doubt that most criminals would bother to even consider such a thing. Nor is there any direct push to brutalize the population although it is certain some of that would happen on an individual basis. Also, the US here would not be attempting to annex or conquor the country.

Sure, criminals will be criminials. It is more of a dilution of the indigenous population with a more ammeniable group to US political outcomes.

Oh jeez, as long as we don't tell them to be naughty and we don't plant a flag there later it's just hardball geo politics.

What they do from there other than not bother US or NATO troops is between them and the Afghanis.

I suspect in pretty short order most of the terrorism in Afghanistan would stop as the bodies start piling up.
          Want a woman? Take her and rape her. And the kids if you want. They're only Afghans.

Somebody tries to stop you? Just shoot them because it won't be the good guys. They won't interfere.

Bored? Torture a child to death or raise a village. Nobody will stop you.

Need some kicks on a Saturday afternoon? Lock 50 screaming Polish Jews into a barn and set fire to it... Oh, hang on. Afghan Muslims. Sorry, I got a bit mixed up for a second.

I guess if they ever got in deep **** with some real fighters they could always call in an airstrike or two. The army gets its enemy and your boys get to go back to what they do best. Everyone wins, right? 'Cept the civilians but it's not like they are really human anyway.

If you let an army - any army - of the leash like that it would get putrid very quickly, and you are proposing to do it with the worst of the worst.

What the is it with some of you people? Do you think these people are pop up targets or pixels on a video game? Half of the posters here honestly couldn't give a if the people killed in this war are taliban fighters or a two year old kid. Nuke this, bomb that, kill 'em all. As long as we kill them subhuman muzzies, right? Blow 'em all away, eh? That'll teach them for getting born in a country that a terrorist organisation used as a base. They won't get born there again in a hurry if they are smart.

I can understand it from a couple of posters because they are obviously suffering from a mental illness but the rest of you have no excuse at all.

Man, just grow a beard, and put out a video telling the world that you must destroy these people because it is good and righteous, because you really wouldn't have to do much research to get into character.
          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
            Oh jeez, as long as we don't tell them to be naughty and we don't plant a flag there later it's just hardball geo politics.

Want a woman? Take her and rape her. And the kids if you want. They're only Afghans.

Somebody tries to stop you? Just shoot them because it won't be the good guys. They won't interfere.

Bored? Torture a child to death or raise a village. Nobody will stop you.

Need some kicks on a Saturday afternoon? Lock 50 screaming Polish Jews into a barn and set fire to it... Oh, hang on. Afghan Muslims. Sorry, I got a bit mixed up for a second.

I guess if they ever got in deep **** with some real fighters they could always call in an airstrike or two. The army gets its enemy and your boys get to go back to what they do best. Everyone wins, right? 'Cept the civilians but it's not like they are really human anyway.

If you let an army - any army - of the leash like that it would get putrid very quickly, and you are proposing to do it with the worst of the worst.

What the is it with some of you people? Do you think these people are pop up targets or pixels on a video game? Half of the posters here honestly couldn't give a if the people killed in this war are taliban fighters or a two year old kid. Nuke this, bomb that, kill 'em all. As long as we kill them subhuman muzzies, right? Blow 'em all away, eh? That'll teach them for getting born in a country that a terrorist organisation used as a base. They won't get born there again in a hurry if they are smart.

I can understand it from a couple of posters because they are obviously suffering from a mental illness but the rest of you have no excuse at all.

Man, just grow a beard, and put out a video telling the world that you must destroy these people because it is good and righteous, because you really wouldn't have to do much research to get into character.
            Pretty much...

Comment

Arm a group of criminals and turn them loose upon your enemy? Sounds like the 36th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS to me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_Wa...sion_of_the_SS

The list of crimes inflicted during the war by that unit under their pedophiliac rapist leader Dirlewanger, is extensive.

Along with the moral backruptcy of creating such a force, you actually expect your regular forces to turn a blind eye to what will be happening just outside their gates?
              Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics.

Comment

I suspect there would be a large number of dead ex-Americans in short order. The Afghans have kicked out the British army three times, the Red Army once. A bunch of ill-disciplined convicts with no air or artillery support are going to get their First World fat *rses handed to them on a plate, assuming they act together and don't try to settle scores against other ex-cons.

Comment

I doubt that most criminals would bother to even consider such a thing. Nor is there any direct push to brutalize the population although it is certain some of that would happen on an individual basis.
                  I doubt they'd consider much in relation to non combatants and combatants in an insurgent war so your brutalizing of the locals will become much more widespread with the negative perception that goes with it. The population will be lost and the war even more unwinnable which makes your below statement even more unlikely or indeed totally bonkers. It may not be the same in scale but its practical outcome will be akin to an einsatzgruppen...

Comment

That proposal is actually pretty bad. You want to dump our violent trash on to the Afghans when they're already having to deal with the Taliban and AQ and other Muslim nutjobs?

Comment

The afghans will chew them up and spit them out. Life is cheap in the 3rd world
                      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                        The afghans will chew them up and spit them out. Life is cheap in the 3rd world
                        Not the best people for developing group dynamics either. Not known for its racial harmony in the Pen is it from what I've seen. Not first hand I hasten to add...

Comment

on a pure crazy sneaky idea probally could work. your going to increase the population by ten percent all of them being male. With a legal code which is more in line with the Taliban.

watching it play out would not be fun but it got some potential.

Comment

If the objective was to kill all the Afghans then why not just nuke them? At least that's guaranteed to work, this is so crazy that it's doomed to fail.

Ridiculous idea.
                            A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
                              If the objective was to kill all the Afghans then why not just nuke them? At least that's guaranteed to work, this is so crazy that it's doomed to fail.

Ridiculous idea.
                              why is the idea as you suggest to kill the Afghans I would think it more of a get to a point of live and let live standard.

Comment

Okay this is a big strech. I would like to take them and put them on to another planet someplace. they would be allowed to hunt and fish but they would have to contende with the local animal life . Such as : Sabertooh Tigers, Giant Bears, And Very Large Wolves. Who only think of them as meat . Now there's a an idea . All in fun folks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X