Invading Maine- Main(e) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invading Maine- Main(e) Thread

Since I'm going to run that little scenario (RE Aftermath of the Oceanic War Thread) wether I have 1 player or more here is the Thread for general discussion, recuritment, news and Taunting.
    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

I'm willing to take any position. I'll leave it up to my allies/opponents to decide which side they want.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

No Takers? Tac's never stuck me as the "One man Ping Pong" type.

Comment

I'm tempted, although I'll freely admit that I have only the haziest idea of what I'd be doing.
        Diadochi Rising Wargame:
        King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

I'll watch it unfold. My forte is German cruiser squadrons in the Pacific, and I'm not very good at that, either.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
            I'll watch it unfold. My forte is German cruiser squadrons in the Pacific, and I'm not very good at that, either.
            My forte is getting the IJN sunk, so I decided to switch careers.
            Diadochi Rising Wargame:

Comment

Bring It. Another opportunity to work against/alongside tac is an opportunity I simply couldn't pass up!
              Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
              ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Ok, who wants what side. The way I figure there is room for at least 2 commanders per side. 2 for the British troops, and 1 for the initial command with a 2nd for the follow-on forces for the Americans.

Comment

Just finished a playtest, it works a charm, the forces are neigh on perfectly balanced halfway through and the favour tips towards the yankees towards the end, in other words, skill will win this bout.

Comment

I'll take a position as the Brits if nobody minds the offensive grinding to a halt on the first day.
                    Diadochi Rising Wargame:

Comment

I Don't really mind.
                      Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
                      ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Well if Comrade O and Anacreon want to take the Brits and Canucks then I can join in as Tac's Chief of Staff at the US HQ.
                        A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Ok, that works. I guess your primary mission then will be to handle one portion of the forces while making most of the plans to step in as commander of the follow-on forces.

Comment

A problem has reared its ugly head, my laptop has once again befuddled itself and somehow wiped the drivers connected to the mouse. In other words, I'm a keyboard only gameshow, Taking it in to hopefully get fixed, and if not TOAWIII and this scenario copied onto another computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                              A problem has reared its ugly head, my laptop has once again befuddled itself and somehow wiped the drivers connected to the mouse. In other words, I'm a keyboard only gameshow, Taking it in to hopefully get fixed, and if not TOAWIII and this scenario copied onto another computer.
                              Google the mouse company and the drivers should be on their site?

Failing that if your on windows the microsoft site should have some plug and play jobbies that might do it?

How the hell did you manage that any way?
                              "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X