Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World War I, Does anything change if these two leaders live longer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk of A-H being defeated and dismemebered by Russia/Serbia seems pointless, since Austria would not have attacked in a major way without the kaiser's Blank Check.

Comment

Disagree

Originally posted by Tuor View Post
      Talk of A-H being defeated and dismemebered by Russia/Serbia seems pointless, since Austria would not have attacked in a major way without the kaiser's Blank Check.
      A-H was not intimidated by the Serbs, and they still would have sent their demands. I think they would have invaded on a small scale to teach Serbia "a lesson".. from this we are mostly saying a more liberal Germany sits on its hands and Russia basically does what it did - mobilize and prepare for was against A-H. At this point as it still looks small and Germany is not mobilizing, the other great powers also hold back.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
        Or a worse case scenario and that is the Russian Empire and Greater Serbian Kingdom attacks Germany with millions of troops and they hit Germany hard.

France and Britain will then have to finally grow a set and decide once and for all to aid Germany or see Germany fall and have the Russian Empire right on the door steps of the French Republic.
        France and Britain will aid Russia in dismembering Germany (France was after revenge for the Franco-Prussian war result, and since when has Britain not kicked someone when they're down). I can't see a downside here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X