hitler had parkinsons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hitler had parkinsons?

i was just leaving for work,the tv was tuned to history international.i just caught a quick segment of an episode,but the film showed hitler awarding iron crosses to hitler youth,presumably early battle of berlin.the film clearly showed the left arm of hitler ocilating.the narator went on to say that the fact he obviously was afflicted with the disease went a long way in explaining alot of his irrational behaviour.the constant changing of plans,uncertainies,and mood swings.did anyone else happen to see this?
    i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Re: hitler had parkinsons?

Originally posted by terry patterson
    i was just leaving for work,the tv was tuned to history international.i just caught a quick segment of an episode,but the film showed hitler awarding iron crosses to hitler youth,presumably early battle of berlin.the film clearly showed the left arm of hitler ocilating.the narator went on to say that the fact he obviously was afflicted with the disease went a long way in explaining alot of his irrational behaviour.the constant changing of plans,uncertainies,and mood swings.did anyone else happen to see this?
    I didn't, but I had heard that his personal doctor (Morrell?) used him a guniea pig for experimental drugs. But nothing really surprises me about him.

Cheers!

Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Re: hitler had parkinsons?

Originally posted by terry patterson
      I've not seen the program but I've seen the footage you refer to, this was the last time that Hitler was seen in public - yes? He was patting the cheeks of one of the Hitler Youth boys, had his coat drawn up around his neck and was wearing his cap. He looked visibly ill.

There are various theories that he had Parkinsons, that his personal physician was effectively a quack who was inadvertantly poisoning Hitler with his outlandish treatments, and also that Hitler had been injured in the assassination attempt by Claus Von Stauffenberg - his left arm had been caught in the blast.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

It was probably all of the above and more.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X