Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training for war in the summer of 1941...and the making of a future Supreme Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training for war in the summer of 1941...and the making of a future Supreme Commander

Training for war in the summer of 1941...and the making of a future Supreme Commander

Summer is finally here and in most places it's hot and getting hotter. The summer of 1941 was equally torrid.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post

Summer is finally here and in most places it's hot and getting hotter. The summer of 1941 was equally torrid.

Dr. S.
    Do I note a bit of wishful thinking

Sure hope you start to dry out soon, before the beautiful Fall weather starts coming in off of the Atlantic.

HP
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, I grimaced as I loaded up that piece - might be summer over there but we aren't getting one here!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X