winston Churchill's parrot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winston Churchill's parrot

today i watched the news and i heard something that might interest some of you.
    Winston Churchill bought in 1937 a parrot which is now 104 aged despite the fact that Winston Churchill died more than 30 years ago the parrot is still alive and fit, it is currently living in a special house for old pets which have nobody to take care of them.
    One amazing thing that has been said is that the parrot used to swear quite a lot during world war 2, journalist said that some british officers reported that the parrot's favorite sweard words were ****ing hitler and ****ing nazis ( they say it in french: putain d'Hitler, putain de nazis. i think the translation is correct but i'm not sure if someone knows the exact translation, he can put it there)
    they showed the parrot, it seems to be fit although he may not fligh anymore

amazing story isn't it?
    looking forward to the new version of toaw

The parrot who win the war (as you will read in its/his memoires)...
    a brain cell

Comment

yea i saw that on flemish tv 15minutes ago, but they didnt tell what the swear words are...

Pretty cool anyway.
      French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

I heard there's some doubt as to the validity of this claim.
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

i dont care, i want to believe
          i want to believe
          i want to believe
          i want to believe
          i want to believe
          French Soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X