• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinterpetation of Hitler

Well I saw the Stalin thread so i thought your opinion of him

Is a reinterpretation of Hitler needed?

Comment

I just put it out their. Me and my friends were talking about people not thinking things through and somehow Hitler came in the conversation. He pointed out a lot of good things Hitler had done and while the bad outweighed the good but he was not Satan
      Last edited by Lionhearti; 30 Oct 12, 04:47. Reason: It was 3 in the morning and i made a mistake

Comment

AiAiAi
        Where is Tiger,never there when we need him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionhearti View Post
          I just put it out their. Me and my friends were talking about people not thinking things through and somehow Hitler came in the conversation. He pointed out a lot of good things Hitler had done and while the bad outweighed the bad but he was not Satan
          What good things would they be?
          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

He pointed out a lot of good things Hitler had done and while the bad outweighed the bad but he was not Satan
            What sort of bad stuff did Hitler do that outweighed the bad?

Making German Shepard dogs popular again with or without commanding those dogs in German?

Making Hitler's accomplishment was that he got everyone working again.....one way or the other?
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

He had said things like restoring German pride and destroying the Treaty of Versailles and stimulating the German economy. *yes I am reading Tooze and I am talking about 33 to 34 before serious rearming. Before I get crucified let me say that I think Hitler was horrible. Reading the interpetation of Stalin thread and was wondering if the same could be thought of Hitler.

Comment

He had said things like restoring German pride and destroying the Treaty of Versailles and stimulating the German economy. *yes I am reading Tooze and I am talking about 33 to 34 before serious rearming. Before I get crucified let me say that I think Hitler was horrible. Reading the interpetation of Stalin thread and was wondering if the same could be thought of Hitler.
                I added the bold to what should have been a question. The simple answer is:

NO!!!!!
                If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Hitlers sorting of the economy is a myth. He did it by running up a defecit to stimulate the economy. It was overheating by 1939 which is probably why he went to war a couple of years early than he wanted to. His power base would have crashed as his simplistic answers to Germanys problems fell around his ears.

Comment

Please go and read up on the Einsatzgruppen, the death camps, the concentration camps, the medical experiments, the T4 policy, the orders given for the invasion of the Soviet Union, the race laws, the brainwashing of children, the torture and executions, the sterilisations and any number of horror stories.

The answer is no.
                    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                    G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                    Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Well, the restoration of pride was founded on racial hatred, stiffened by a brutal police state and led to mass murder and genocide, the collapse of the Treaty of Versailles led to WW2 and the destruction of Europe, and the economic boom was based on a con trick that needed conquest and slavery to fuel it or it was going to fall apart.

I guess you could say something like 'yeah but in the early days he wasn't that bad...' or similar, but the true answer is yes, yes he was. So were his sick cronies. They just had to put a few things in place before they could get around to re-inventing hell.

The Nazi's didn't really have any redeeming features, and if they were honest about it, really didn't want any. They were a bunch of very sick souls drawn to the beacon of another sick soul who let them put their mad dreams into action.

That's probably being nice about it, too.
                      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

The Einsatzgruppen part and medical experiment's were scary to look up. Personally I still think Hitler and Stalin are equal in how horrible they are but in different ways. Thanks guys i am going to have some things to show my Canadian Friend.

Soviet Sealion after Japanese Invasion of America coninciding with Italy's invasion of Germany. in 1940. Quick Plan Z activate and create the Power Rangers

Comment

There are many people through out the long history of mankind who are as evil as Hitler.

What puts Hitler in the highest level of evil is he had the power to cause misery on a level matched probably only by Stalin and Chairman Mao.

The Khmer Rouge's Pol Pot and Paraguay's Solano López for example, would have been just as destructive as the above trio if they had the power those three had. Proportionaly Pol Pot and Lopez did more damage to their own countries.

What I find interesting about Hitler is trying to figure out what makes him "tick". Why did he hate Jews so much? How did a man from such an obscure background rise to such power.
                          "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                          Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

:
                            Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                            Is a reinterpretation of Hitler needed?
                            Yep- he was just misunderstood !
                            "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                            Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Well I saw the Stalin thread so i thought your opinion of him
                              From who's point-of-view? The last I knew the neo-Nazis still revere him. Or have they somehow come to their senses and downgraded him to spawn of Satan?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                Prawn heads
                                by Karri
                                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                Today, 11:40
                              • Jose50
                                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                by Jose50
                                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                Today, 08:41
                              • Von Richter
                                Sagittarius Rising...
                                by Von Richter
                                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                Today, 01:19
                              Working...
                              X