Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La division Azul

Check this out:

* Just great articles! about Division Azul / L.V.F. / Charlemagne / Osttruppen...

( This is only one of dozens of pages from several 39-45 magazine, each one illustrated with excellent photos! There are also many other articles with brilliant photos, check them out ! :thumb: )

Regards, Sven

check out that old school helmet he's got on. He must have been on the b-team.
    Givin' you the scoop, the poop, the skinny and the scuttlebutt since 1969!

Comment

Is this Azul (the Spanish unit) or Charlemagne (the French)? I think it says French in Galicia (which would be Charlemagne).
      "Give a soldier an anvil, just a hunk of metal, and drive him out into the desert and leave him. In two weeks - when you go to get him, the anvil will be broken."
      General Creighton Abrams on the need for a soldier proof tank.

Comment

Originally posted by tetsuko47
        Is this Azul (the Spanish unit) or Charlemagne (the French)? I think it says French in Galicia (which would be Charlemagne).
        Yeah, looks like all French to me too. The link at the top goes to a site but I don't see any English translation available. There is a spot that looks like it translates to English but I got nothing when I clicked it.
        Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

Azul is the Spannish "Blue Division", 250.Infanterie-Division (they were Heer, not W-SS). Charlemagne is 33. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X