Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panzer Wallpapers

Guten Tag Panzertruppen,

Thought this would be the best place to make this available. Over the years I have collected and cobbled together well over a 1000 Panzer Themed Wallpapers, some are well known pics some are not, but if you are a Panzerphile like myself I think you will enjoy even just glancing though them. I've made them available though militaryimages.net (free membership). They are divided up by type etc. and sized for windows. If you find something(s) you like and would like a it at a better RES, PM me though MI.Net and I'll try to Help you out. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.militaryimages.net/photop...ms&sl=p&sort=1
    Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
    Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
    David Bowie

Great link mate, heaps of stuff there!
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

Comment

I agree! A lot of good stuff!!!

Comment

Great collection filled to the rim with info.

http://www.militaryimages.net/photop...hp/photo/25172

shows at least four different camo designs.

Thanks Bob
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Brilliant PzKfwBob, I will undoubtedly spend some time there
          When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
          Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Nice work, must have taken a while to set that all up too, thanks for that effort.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Thanks PzKfwBob, good stuff there.
              "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
              Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

I hope you have given PZBob a well earned rep.

HP

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                  I hope you have given PZBob a well earned rep.

HP
                  Yes, but seems it wasn't enough to push him over the line.
                  Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
                    Yes, but seems it wasn't enough to push him over the line.
                    I had directed that at everyone. What he has there is a work of love and I felt it deserves to be recognized.

HP

Comment

I had directed that at everyone. What he has there is a work of love and I felt it deserves to be recognized.

HP
                      Yes, indeed it does deserve recognition.

I had just got through thanking another member (by PM) who had given rep to me (different thread, of course).

Btw, is it a breach of forum etiquette to talk about rep in this fashion?

Comment

Thanks for the Kudos, I'm so happy to share it. Of course, as for those who have been to MI.Net, there is literally cyber-tons of Military Pix, besides my affliction as well.

It has been years in the making/collecting and I do have some Allied Armour plus Luftwaffe and KM (which I'll be posting as time allows). But my primary passion is the Panzerwaffe, which I continue to add to.

It started in the late 90's when looking to wallpaper my computer with a Panzer or two, I found there was really nothing out there. A few modern WP's but not much speak of. But there was pictures, models, artwork etc kicking around the net. So long story short, you see the end result of my labour of love or as some may put it a sure sign of insanity.

I welcome any feedback or reporting of any errors, although I've done my level best to insure all the models and marks are correct.

Again all, Enjoy
                        Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                        Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                        David Bowie

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
                          Yes, indeed it does deserve recognition.

I had just got through thanking another member (by PM) who had given rep to me (different thread, of course).

Btw, is it a breach of forum etiquette to talk about rep in this fashion?

MAYBE but then I haven't seen it in writing. Then etiquette is only for Pomps and some pretentious Yanks. One of my Aussiehood Instrutors said I couldn't remain a pretentious Yank if I wanted Aussiehood

Comment

"One of my Aussiehood Instrutors said I couldn't remain a pretentious Yank if I wanted Aussiehood"
                            Yeah, but you only need to drop the 'pretentious' bit. The 'Yank' bit is OK so long as you are not a pretentious wanker.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X