Captured American and Commonwealth Equipment and Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captured American and Commonwealth Equipment and Guns

Does anyone have a list of vehicles as well as artillery and antitank guns that the Germans assigned identification numbers to?

Thanks in advance
    Don't even try too out-weird me, pal, I get stranger things than you for free in my breakfast cereal!

That is a very long list indeed...

Comment

Beutepanzer.ru has a list of British AFVs, and there's one on Wehrmacht vehicles that has trucks and things. Artillery I'm a bit shonky on but someone's bound to have a list.

Comment

wiki beute panzer

Originally posted by Gunny0231 View Post
        Does anyone have a list of vehicles as well as artillery and antitank guns that the Germans assigned identification numbers to?

Thanks in advance
        there' a limited list in Wikipedia:
        http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ca...f_World_War_II

Comment

Originally posted by Gunny0231 View Post

Thanks in advance
          Hi Gunny, why don't you put up an American that DID see a bit of service, you have quite a selection to choose from.( Sorry, go back to your topic.) lcm1
          'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
          " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Back to the question: the sites were quite useful, however I still need the German designations for American artillery, antitank guns and AA guns as well as the British 6pdr and 17pdr.

Thanks
            Don't even try too out-weird me, pal, I get stranger things than you for free in my breakfast cereal!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X