Anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody?

World of Tanks has this, but I can't look it up because the game is being an ******* and freezing at login...(Hmm...oblivion started having problems as well, at the same time...)
    "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Comment

French ARL 40 v39 self-propelled 75mm gun

Comment

I impressed myself, I identified it as French at first glance (before seeing the label in the lower right.)
        John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

Thanks for the ID. The thing is quite snappy looking I never knew so many countries made "Sturm Geshutze"

Comment

Great info No Pref
            Wack tac mac hey.
            Regards.
            Grishnak.

Comment

I tried playing that thing on world of tanks, it was not very good of a performer...slow and unweilding. Kind of clunky and ROF was bad

But that is a game only...

I equipped mine with a 105mm gun.

In real life, IIRC, this was only built in limited numbers and was only limited use. The turret on top was a novel feature!
              ...Its one of our V-8's...Pursuit Special on methane, super hot!

Comment

I found another one?

Comment

Originally posted by Brumbear View Post
                  I found another one?
                  Looks like a Pz35t to me.
                  How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                  Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                    Looks like a Pz35t to me.
                    Definitely a PzKpfw 38(t), Nick. Could never be a 35(t); totally different running gear.
                    "Chatfield, there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today!"
                    Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
                      Definitely a PzKpfw 38(t), Nick. Could never be a 35(t); totally different running gear.
                      Just shows I should check what I've written . I meant to say 38t as, afaik, that looks like NA and no 35t's served there to my knowledge.

I always make silly mistakes on this forum in threes, so 2 more should be arriving shortly .

Edit: Actually looks like the Eastern Front. Wonder if that is another silly mistake or if I've yet to make two more .
                      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Man, I wonder how many rivets it took to make just one 38T tank...
                        ...Its one of our V-8's...Pursuit Special on methane, super hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                          Edit: Actually looks like the Eastern Front. Wonder if that is another silly mistake or if I've yet to make two more .
                          My impression was indeed that it's the Eastern Front. I wasn't going to say that, though, except that you've just said it now.

Don't worry about silly mistakes. Most of us, if not all of us, make them here or elsewhere. Sometimes, here and elsewhere. I'm just about to check out the movie Kelly's Heroes to see if I've failed to remember a detail that I should have remembered, especially after having seen it about a dozen times at least.
                          Last edited by panther3485; 18 Jan 13, 02:40.
                          Vice Admiral Beatty to Flag Captain Chatfield; Battle of Jutland, 31 May - 1 June, 1916.

Comment

Originally posted by Hetzer 15 View Post
                            Man, I wonder how many rivets it took to make just one 38T tank...
                            Almost as many as a 35(t), I reckon. But I haven't actually counted them.

Comment

Ausf. E/F or G to be precise. Supposedly the picture was taken in July 1941.
                              The tank belonged to Panzer-Regiment 21 of 20. Panzer-Division. The stowage bins on the side were unique to that division. Plus it has the divisional insignia on the front plate.
                              Last edited by NagaSadow; 17 Jan 13, 11:21.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X