• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Fanta Commercial

This is weird.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

That's the oddest thing I've seen all day. Now I'm not sure how to feel about Fanta.

Damn.

Damn.

I think I'll get drunk and watch it again.

Wow.

Comment

This reminds me I need to take a couple of Tylenol and wash them down with Fanta, what else.

Comment

Yes...Fanta. It's somehow very compelling. Must have Fanta.

Comment

That is indeed an odd thing to do in commercial, to promote Fanta by associating it with Hitler and his suicide by the swallowing of a cyanide pill.

Historically this association between Fanta with Nazi Germany might be correct, who knows there might even have been Fanta available in the Führerbunker in April 1945,
          but to capitalize on it in order to sell more Fanta
          BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Lol Fanta was a Nazi drinkie ..It was 'invented' when some basic Coca cola ingredients could not reach Germany any more and were replaced with orange skin peel creating a fantasy ersatz getrank , nowadays known as Fanta .
            This add shurely will never be allowed to run on euro TV though
            ' Because it has Electrolytes ! '

regards:
            Henk

Comment

when did this run?
              "To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
              --Marshal Józef Piłsudski

Comment

This has got to be a hoax. Even if Hitler had personally invented Fanta there's no way Fanta would run a commercial like this.

According to Snopes, Fanta was developed in Germany during the Third Reich: http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/fanta.asp
                Go is to chess as philosophy is to double-entry bookkeeping. - Nicholaď Hel in Shibumi

Comment

Originally posted by trebuchet View Post
                  According to Snopes, Fanta was developed in Germany during the Third Reich: http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/fanta.asp
                  Fanta, the Aryan alternative to Coca Cola.

"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
                  --Marshal Józef Piłsudski

Comment

The beginning CGI is ripped off from Der Untergang.

Comment

Crazy.... crap they come up with.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

You know...the commercial is tacky, but I am drinking a Fanta Grape now.
                        Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by trebuchet View Post
                          This has got to be a hoax.
                          IMO too well done to be a hoax. The crowd that hangs out at YouTube couldn't even do the voice acting of this quality, not the mention the visuals, the props, etc. It could be one of those rejected/censored commercials.

Comment

Most youtubers couldn't do it, but I could imagine some folks, possibly art students or theatre members who'd have access to props, doing it.

And also, there are professional satirists working for TV stations, maybe one of them is behind it?

If this really is a genuine ad, what where they thinking? "Hey, you know what our ads needs? MORE HITLER!"
                            Reaction to the 2016 Munich shootings:
                            Europe: "We are shocked and support you in these harsh times, we stand by you."
                            USA: "We will check people from Germany extra-hard and it is your own damn fault for being so stupid."

Comment

Hey, you know what our ads needs? MORE HITLER!"
                              Anything but hitler!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X