Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Panzer Grenadier 1944 - video

This might interest some:
    "To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
    --Marshal Józef Piłsudski

well, ....one of my favourite past time is to duck up to the local Casuarina shopping centre in my SS regalia and re-enact the Caen pocket in the middle of K-mart.....

...having a hard time getting my head around someone dreesed up ike that with an english accent...wouldnt they like to get dressed up as a member of 2nd para...????
    Last edited by Galland; 02 May 10, 00:15.

Comment

Reenacting is an odd hobby. I'd rather hang around a military reenactor though, than a Larper.

Never understood the interest in the SS. Myself, I'd rather be reenacting the winners.

Give me a uniform of the 1st Special Service Force any day. Kicked ass, and never lost a fight. If you are going to be something, pick one of the units that were actually great eh

Although I suppose in a mock battle someone has to be the other side.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I dont unerstande why either less Brains why Britsch woulde reanact the SS,they seeme to knowe alot about the SS.

here's another englisch guy posing ande reanacting as an German soilder.

http://www.youtbe.com/watch?v=yylmxMHbaRM

Comment

Nah, these are just amateurs.

Here's the real deal:

www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X