Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95 yr Old Doctor,Tops Most Wanted List, Nazi War Criminal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 yr Old Doctor,Tops Most Wanted List, Nazi War Criminal..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...nals-list.html

That is some good news imo. 30 or 110 they should be tried for thier crimes and if found guilty, nothing, nothing saves them from meeting justice
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I agree tis never too late for justice regardless of the age
      "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
      "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Absolutely right. If someone is guilty he should be tried to the full extend of the law

Comment

the thing is, life imprisonment becomes meaningless. too bad.
          "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post
            the thing is, life imprisonment becomes meaningless. too bad.
            Do you thinks so? IF you were ever locked behind bars for what ever amount of time I bet you would change you opinion. Gives a whole different outlook on freedom and life. Two hours was enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Do you thinks so? IF you were ever locked behind bars for what ever amount of time I bet you would change you opinion. Gives a whole different outlook on freedom and life. Two hours was enough for me.
              Exactly...a whole different outlook on it
              "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
              "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by robbielynne View Post
                I agree tis never too late for justice regardless of the age
                True, but life in prison isn't justice for this scum and their ilk.

Regards,
                Dennis
                If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  I totally agree Dennis...they should suffer alot for the crimes they committed against humanity..

Comment

Actually, I know so. And that's already considering the state of the prisons over here. The thing is, a couple of years (never mind two hours) is simply NOT ENOUGH when the punishment calls for much longer time than that. I don't really consider their outlook. What I'm considering is punishment.
                    "We have no white flag."

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                      Put him on a diet and have him clean ovens just for starters.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by GMan88 View Post
                        Actually, I know so. And that's already considering the state of the prisons over here. The thing is, a couple of years (never mind two hours) is simply NOT ENOUGH when the punishment calls for much longer time than that. I don't really consider their outlook. What I'm considering is punishment.
                        I was locked up for 2 hours. I would never consider locking up these crimals for any thing but life, regardless how short it might be. Solitary, no contact with anyone. No tv, no visitors. Death? What do we know about it? Not much. We know what locked away means and how much fun it is. Lock them up and hope they live long lives.

Comment

Flying flag of Poland in Respect and memory of all who were lost in flight to Katyn.

I served ONE flag, I fly ONE flag. I'll NEVER fly anyother. If you and others what to show respect for Polands loss then showing disrespect for our flag is not the way to do it.

HPJ

Comment

Flying flag of Poland in Respect and memory of all who were lost in flight to Katyn.

I served ONE flag, I fly ONE flag. I'll NEVER fly anyother. If you and others what to show respect for Polands loss then showing disrespect for our flag is not the way to do it.

HPJ
                            I agree with you, except that I am not sure if "disrespect" is quite the word. I have always displayed the American flag and will never change it to any other. If there was a function to fly an additional flag, I would have done that, but the Stars and Stripes will never be displaced by another.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                              I agree with you, except that I am not sure if "disrespect" is quite the word. I have always displayed the American flag and will never change it to any other. If there was a function to fly an additional flag, I would have done that, but the Stars and Stripes will never be displaced by another.
                              It's like the question of what is pretty. Everybody sees things in different ways.

Changing your flag as if it was a piece of clothing is not respecting it, imHo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X