Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japan Forces Britain To close The Burma Rd..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Forces Britain To close The Burma Rd..

1940 U.S. Mindset Questionaire at bottom of page is interesting...

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...26tbs%3Disch:1

VII says a whole lot about Americans, then! Now days I wonder how opitmistic the average American is.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Yes! it would john, interesting to see the same question posed today? and the response...ray..

Comment

Just remember that a vast majority of people survived World War I (the war to end all wars), the Spanish Flu and the Depression. It would only be natural to think if they can survive that than the future HAS to be better.
        Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

that is a point richard, but with todays climate of rogue countries, is it not the feeling of the future is unknown/uncertainty?..

Comment

Originally posted by sniper1946 View Post
            that is a point richard, but with todays climate of rogue countries, is it not the feeling of the future is unknown/uncertainty?..
            Rogue countries have existed through history. *I* don't fear the rogue countries as much as others. Okay they get a nuke, but using it is suicide. Not even the DPRK is that crazy. I doubt a terrorist can get a nuke; dirty bomb yes. Nuke no. And as crazy as they are; again they are looking at suicide if they use it.
            Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
              Rogue countries have existed through history. *I* don't fear the rogue countries as much as others. Okay they get a nuke, but using it is suicide. Not even the DPRK is that crazy. I doubt a terrorist can get a nuke; dirty bomb yes. Nuke no. And as crazy as they are; again they are looking at suicide if they use it.
              Agree completely on terrorist groups. The use of a nuke or dirty bomb by any terrorist organization makes them an immediate pariah and the same with any that offer them succor at that point.

As to the rogues, I could see where one might commit suicide by initiating a nuclear event under some circumstances.

Regards,
              Dennis
              If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Let's hope the situation never arises, and more Importantly! History Never repeats itself..If a country were to take that route? would there be the Domino effect...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X