No announcement yet.

D-day, WW11's greatest untold story..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-day, WW11's greatest untold story..?

fascinating video, and vets talking about what? that took place? what cover-up?

Originally posted by sniper1946 View Post
    fascinating video, and vets talking about what? that took place? what cover-up?

65 years and no one has talked about it until now? No French civilians, no German or American Servicemen? I am not saying it is not true, one cannot deny uncovered proof but I still find it hard to believe, somewhere along the line there is a piece of missing information!!
    'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
    " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

agree, but something stirs! interesting to find little piece's of doubt being thrown around though, Lcm1, I like mysteries...

Comment

agree, but something stirs! interesting to find little piece's of doubt being thrown around though, Lcm1, I like mysteries...
        As you say, interesting!!
        'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
        " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

D-Day is probably is the most overtold story of WWII, in the West at least.
          "To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat."
          --Marshal Józef Piłsudski

Comment

Maybe the story was known and slightly modified for popular history:

Comment

yes! kelly's heroes? possibly has a part to play in the storyline? but still good story ...

Comment

yes! kelly's heroes? possibly has a part to play in the storyline? but still good story ...
                Thats the film. A classic for sure.

Comment

Who, and why, would they put a zillion dollars of currency in a place that was likely to be crawling with Americans sometime soon?

John.
                  The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Originally posted by ozjohn39 View Post
                    Who, and why, would they put a zillion dollars of currency in a place that was likely to be crawling with Americans sometime soon?

John.
                    To quote another classic:
                    Otter: I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X