Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Adolf Hitler really die in Berlin '45 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Adolf Hitler really die in Berlin '45 ?

According to most people Adolf Hitler died in the fuhrer bunker in Berlin 30th of april 1945 by suicide by headshot and cyanide capsule .
    Long time it has been assumed the burned human remains found by russian troops was indeed Hitler . Late 90ies there was the spectacular find of the skull remains and his front teeth bridge in Russian war archives wich were shown on National geographic channel .
    You all have propably seen that documentary .

Adolf had more than a few very specific alterations done to his dentition amonst them the huge bridge prothesis in the front .
    What was declared as Hitlers bridge was according to his dental status ..but later the skull fragment was found to be that of a woman ..

What bothers me , is the fact that if the person that was shot in the bunker was a double it would have been likely his dention was altered to that of Adolfs for its the main factor of identifying a person after death .
    As a former military dental assistant i know that , been trained to read dentitions for IDing purpouses also.

The reason for my question is this :
    Stumbled on a picture earlier wich comes out of Agentina .
    Its from a pretty recent book from an Argentinian writer called Abdel Basti .

http://www.rense.com/general47/refuge.htm

This is a picture of what he states is Adolf Hitler just before his death in 1960 in Bariloche Argentina ???

Below you'll see a comparison to a thirties pic of Adolf too..idd say theres far more than 'just' a real good likeness there ...looking
    at jaw , cheeckbones ,ear ,wrinkles , mouthlines ...
    Would be very interested to hear your opinions on this for iam pretty stunned ..

Attached Files
    Last edited by Heinrich; 28 Mar 10, 19:47.
    ' Because it has Electrolytes ! '

regards:
    Henk

His remains - in Soviet/Russian custody - have recently been identified by the use of his dental records. Some dispute that identification, however. I suppose we'll never really know, although I find it improbable he escaped and survived when none of his top lieutenants did.
    Go is to chess as philosophy is to double-entry bookkeeping. - Nicholaï Hel in Shibumi

Comment

Originally posted by trebuchet View Post
      His remains - in Soviet/Russian custody - have recently been identified by the use of his dental records. Some dispute that identification, however. I suppose we'll never really know, although I find it improbable he escaped and survived when none of his top lieutenants did.
      Are the Israelis still NAZI-hunting?
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Similarities? Look at the tops of the ears. There is a huge difference in the way they are attached.

Also, it appears that the noses "bend" in opposite directions to me. Also the tip of the nose of the real 'dolphie is pointed and that of the other bulbous.

Why cover half the face unless it helps reveal a fraud rather than confirm the supposition that one-nut escaped?

It appears to be nothing more than a shoddy effort to add to ratzi mythology.
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

The skull fragments were not of a male ,the large bridge did fit his dental records ,true , but ..with lack of other body fragments its still no proof it wasnt a double . No proof it was Eva's either .

Im not a believer of conspiracy theories in this , but when comparing these two pics i cant say its not him ..thats the scary part I think ..thats why i wonder a lot what the pic is saying to others ..makes a good discussion thread i think .you noticed the two little molds next to the nose too?

I dont agree so much that the ears are so obvious from a different person btw..the ear entry is same shaped and the ear shell has same inner curves ..ear lobes seem similar too ..Nose grown bigger but also not out tune i think

maybe someone can try face recognition software on it ? would be interesting to see what the outcome will be ...
          Why a cover ? I dunno ..dont know what conditions this pic was made under ..if its outside its hot in argentina so can be acceptable when covering someones face against the sun , dont know..
          but dont suppose he would be posing smiling too when just before dying and in hiding ...he doesnt look too happy looking at the 'birdy' either ..
          Last edited by Heinrich; 28 Mar 10, 20:31.

regards:
          Henk

Comment

all of Argentina is not hot. Parts are pretty cool to cold all year long
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Yes they are, but at least as far back as 2008 Hitler was not on their Wanted list.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126029
              Go is to chess as philosophy is to double-entry bookkeeping. - Nicholaï Hel in Shibumi

Comment

hi John ...pity is I havent read the book (and its in Spanish only too ), so I cant tell whats more to know about the pic. Bariloche is a wintersport place so true , can be cold there also .
                Was hoping someone here has read the book already and can tell a bit more about it.

It appears to be nothing more than a shoddy effort to add to ratzi mythology.
                No it isnt meant like that by me anyway ..from what i read about the writer he also doesnt.
                Last edited by Heinrich; 28 Mar 10, 20:55.

regards:
                Henk

Comment

Sometimes I wish Hitler escaped.

Think about what the rest of his life would have been like:

His beloved Germany ripped in two with the despised Communists ruling part of it, and the other half dominated by the Americans.

Imagine being probably the most hated person on earth, even by your own people. His name and that of his political party becoming a byword for evil.

Innumerable books and TV shows pointing out that Germany's biggest liability in WWII was Hitler and pointing out where he made stupid decisions.

It would have almost been worth him surviving, just so he could live with the humiliation!

Comment

With all of the physical maladies Hitler is reported to have suffered from, ranging from Parkinson's Disease to terminal Syphilis, I can't see how he would have survived beyond 1950, let alone as late as 1960. The man was a tottering, physical wreck. Lastly, a man with the personality disorders Hitler suffered from would be incapable of keeping his mouth shut and laying low in Argentina. The minute Hitler started popping off at the mouth to the people around him, Dictator Juan Peron would have to quickly do something to conceal his whereabouts, or othewise, invite an Anglo-American military invasion of Argentina.
                    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

WW II ended. Hitler, alive or dead became irrelevant politically. How he died is a trival pursuit at best.

Comment

You'd think that he'll at least do something with his facial hair considering that if he was alive he'd be the most wanted man to have ever live, couple that with him having a signature mustache and no good can come of it.

How authentic is the "1960" photo? have you or someone you trust seen the original?

Photos are real easy to fumble with these days with Photoshop and what not, why hasn't this picture emerged earlier?

My totally amateur and still facts lacking hunch is that the 1960 photo was ripped and that the "Hitler" in it was given, among other things, the hint of his historical mustache.

Yes, as long as there are Nazis.

Comment

If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
                            Yes, as long as there are Nazis.
                            I admire the tenacity and the dedication. Same goes for the hunt for Muslim terrorists (Sword of Gideon?).

Sadly, you guys are softening up a bit. When the Scuds hit Israel during Desert Storm, there was a live countdown on our TV stations for the anticipated Israeli retaliation. Based on how much time to load up planes and the flying time to Bagdad. I know that it not a good thing for the US led coalition because of so many Arab allies at the time, but that was the respect that the common person here had for the Israeli resolve!
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I admire the tenacity and the dedication. Same goes for the hunt for Muslim terrorists (Sword of Gideon?).

Sadly, you guys are softening up a bit. When the Scuds hit Israel during Desert Storm, there was a live countdown on our TV stations for the anticipated Israeli retaliation. Based on how much time to load up planes and the flying time to Bagdad. I know that it not a good thing for the US led coalition because of so many Arab allies at the time, but that was the respect that the common person here had for the Israeli resolve!
                              I strongly disagree. From what I've gathered from friends in low places, there were a number of Israeli aircraft sitting on the tarmac with pilots nearby, awaiting the "GO Order." It took a personal intervention from President Bush the Senior to keep the Israeli's from lighting up Baghdad, big-time, after the first few scud missile hits.
                              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X