Hitler Contra Hitler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Contra Hitler

LOL, we need to research this one. I found this in Wikipedia under "1942" or the notable events that occurred in that year:
    January 10 – WWII: The last German air-raid on Liverpool destroys the home of William Patrick Hitler, Adolf Hitler's nephew. After his house is destroyed, William Hitler goes to the USA and joins the navy to fight against his uncle.

I guess the Hitlers back then were like the Bin Ladens today. Like it or not, they are among us.

Last edited by MonsterZero; 26 Mar 10, 03:25.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Isn't he the one who had three sons ? They're reputed to be the last to bear the name and have sworn not to marry so it'll die with them.
    Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

I think if I were him I'd lose the 'stache! Seems odd that if he were bombed out in Liverpoole he'd go to the US to join our navy.

Regards,
      Dennis
      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

When William Hilter joined up, he was greeted at the base by a man who surname was 'Hess'.
        War is less costly than servitude

Comment

This thread has made my day
          When i was wee little kid when at school i saw a man that looked exactly like the one in the picture, only with much grayer hair. God it scared the **** out of me, i ran back home!!!

Seems odd that if he were bombed out in Liverpoole he'd go to the US to join our navy.
          I don't know, but i have to imagine the kind of hardships he would endure with his name in the RN, or any British force
          Radio Paris Ment...
          Radio Paris Ment...
          Radio Paris est Allemand...

- Radio London opening intro

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
            Isn't he the one who had three sons ? They're reputed to be the last to bear the name and have sworn not to marry so it'll die with them.
            Yes that is him...I wonder if they had their names changed??
            "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
            "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by kendrick View Post
              When William Hilter joined up, he was greeted at the base by a man who surname was 'Hess'.
              Ahahahaha!!

Did you make that up?

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
                Wow, that sounds pretty f***ed up. They vowed to never marry to atone for their having the same family name as Adolf Hitler? Time to go to a psychatrist and find out who gave them such a huge guilt trip.
                Ha, wie so stolz und hehr
                Wirft über Land und Meer
                Weithin der deutsche Aar
                Flammenden Blick.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                  He looks like my great granddad.
                  Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
                    Wow, that sounds pretty f***ed up. They vowed to never marry to atone for their having the same family name as Adolf Hitler? Time to go to a psychatrist and find out who gave them such a huge guilt trip.
                    Yes that is pretty sick i agree with you. I mean if you cannot live with such name just legally change it. Or maybe they're just making a policy of what was a fact, i don't think their name is very catchy for meeting women
                    Radio Paris Ment...
                    Radio Paris Ment...
                    Radio Paris est Allemand...

- Radio London opening intro

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
                      It would have been far easier to change the last name but to some people simple problems appear as insurmountable obstacles.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                        Cool! You must have been proud to have such a good looking granddad.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
                          Cool! You must have been proud to have such a good looking granddad.
                          Yeah, but it was balanced out by the fact he kept yelling at me in German.
                          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Yeah, but it was balanced out by the fact he kept yelling at me in German.
                            Oh-oh!

That means that....that....that the aliens really did help him escape!

Regards,
                            Dennis
                            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Hmm.. so German U-boot's could reach Australia eh?

Regards
                              Kruska

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X