It moves! It drives! It lives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It moves! It drives! It lives!

This is a follow-up on from my Tiger Tank pix of, ooh, 2-3 months ago?

There was a regional news prog' on tonight - and they had the Tiger Tank DRIVING AROUND. They are getting it ready for the weekend Tank Festival thingy where you will be able to see it moving under its own power.

As a reminder, this is the ONLY fully operational MkI Tiger on the planet.

Just not sure if I can make it there this weekend.

Anyway, here's a link to the article so you can see the pictures again - if you haven't done so already (yes, I'm shameless).

Bovington Tank Museum

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Re: It moves! It drives! It lives!

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
    This is a follow-up on from my Tiger Tank pix of, ooh, 2-3 months ago?

There was a regional news prog' on tonight - and they had the Tiger Tank DRIVING AROUND. They are getting it ready for the weekend Tank Festival thingy where you will be able to see it moving under its own power.

As a reminder, this is the ONLY fully operational MkI Tiger on the planet.

Just not sure if I can make it there this weekend.

Anyway, here's a link to the article so you can see the pictures again - if you haven't done so already (yes, I'm shameless).

Bovington Tank Museum

Dr. S.
    Nice!!! :thumb:
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

When you take the world, can I get sole ownership?
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
        When you take the world, can I get sole ownership?
        Of the Tiger? Yeah, seeing as you asked first. As long as I have access rights when I want to go for a spin. I'll let you know in advance so you can have the local Palace ready for my arrival with the Tiger parked out front.

OK?

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
          Of the Tiger? Yeah, seeing as you asked first. As long as I have access rights when I want to go for a spin. I'll let you know in advance so you can have the local Palace ready for my arrival with the Tiger parked out front.

OK?

Dr. S.
          Of course you'd have the chauffeured version......
          Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X