Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even more new pics on ACG site - Duxford Land Warfare Hall (more Tanks!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more new pics on ACG site - Duxford Land Warfare Hall (more Tanks!)

This notice has been posted separately in the Free-Fire Zone, World War II and and Battlefields and Museums Forums.

Further to our Bovington and Duxford (Air) articles, Roach and I are pleased to present our latest photo-tour of the Duxford Land Warfare Hall. Yes, I'm afraid we've done Tanks again, but as with the aircraft at Duxford, the exhibits are truly stunning.

Duxford Land Warfare Hall Photo Tour

As I have stated previously elsewhere, we are hoping that our next piece will cover something related to naval warfare - there are a couple of museums that we are planning to visit within the next month.

Hope you enjoy this latest set of pictures.

Regards,

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

You two are just having too much fun! Thanks for the pictures.
    Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

lodestar searching for tank photos

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
      You two are just having too much fun! Thanks for the pictures.
      Two? How so? Has this Doctor Sinister an alter-ego inhabiting a parallel dimension?

You must be our most veteran poster Mr Williams as this one dates from '04. Were you here since Day One?

Alas, I'm unable to track down said photos, anyone know where they went to?

Oh a simple suggestion for your avatar (lodestar sticking his nose in everybody's business and his finger in everybody's face!):
      track down if you can, a photo of Lee Marvin in his WWII USMC uniform and either replace your current avatar with it or run it in tandem with your current one.

Not because it would be clever, not because it would be a tribute to the late movie star, not because voices in your head tell you to, do it because it would amuse lodestar.

Lodestar possessed not one redeeming virtue, nary a one!
      Neither honesty, honour or humanity did he have.
      Generosity, courage, kindness, loyalty and perseverance were not in his canon.
      Moderation, frugality, diligence and humility were to, him utterly alien.
      His epitaph, should it ever be written eons from now will read “Truly he was life unworthy of life!”

Make way for lodestar!

Comment

Lodestar,

In the pictures that I believe have been moved to a gallery area, they were taken by Dr. Sinister and his trusty wingman Roach.

With regard to my participation in the ACG forums I became a member just before the first issue of the magazine. I am a charter subscriber to the magazine. I think only Siberian Heat predates my membership, with the Admiral and RichardS joining shortly after me. Our 10th Anniversary is approaching.

I guess that I am the unofficial site historian since I remember threads from the "prehistoric" of the ACG forums.
        Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

a lodestar eddict ignored!

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
          Lodestar,

In the pictures that I believe have been moved to a gallery area, they were taken by Dr. Sinister and his trusty wingman Roach.

With regard to my participation in the ACG forums I became a member just before the first issue of the magazine. I am a charter subscriber to the magazine. I think only Siberian Heat predates my membership, with the Admiral and RichardS joining shortly after me. Our 10th Anniversary is approaching.

I guess that I am the unofficial site historian since I remember threads from the "prehistoric" of the ACG forums.
          I believe I said:
          Oh a simple suggestion for your avatar (lodestar sticking his nose in everybody's business and his finger in everybody's face!):
          track down if you can, a photo of Lee Marvin in his WWII USMC uniform and either replace your current avatar with it or run it in tandem with your current one.

As the young people say
          "Is there a problem here?"

Regards lodestar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X