Helion books printed in Malta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helion books printed in Malta?

I've noticed that Helion sometimes release books that are of high quality, with glossy pages, and tight binding that is threaded, and that are nice and heavy. However, sometimes they release books that are of lesser quality with regular paper. It seems that all the higher quality books are printed in Malta. As an avid book collector, who prefers high quality, hardcovers, I was wondering if anyone knew if it was at all possible in determining if the book being sold on the internet is a book printed in Malta, or not. Thanks.

Originally posted by krichter33 View Post
    I've noticed that Helion sometimes release books that are of high quality, with glossy pages, and tight binding that is threaded, and that are nice and heavy. However, sometimes they release books that are of lesser quality with regular paper. It seems that all the higher quality books are printed in Malta. As an avid book collector, who prefers high quality, hardcovers, I was wondering if anyone knew if it was at all possible in determining if the book being sold on the internet is a book printed in Malta, or not. Thanks.
    There are three possible ways I can think of:
    1. talk to someone who already owns the book
    2. contact the publisher directly through their website.
    3. sometimes the "look inside feature" on Amazon is useful as it will show the page with copyright which shows printing info as well. Unfortunately not all Helion titles have this feature available.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X