Jewish Population

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewish Population

The processing German army to the Sowjet Union were followed by SS death-uneits 20190415_044827.jpg , who executed the Jewish population by shooting in 1942.

What was the Heer processing?
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      What was the Heer processing?
      Not funny AJ, just a struggle to speak and write English, give the bloke a chance! lcm1
      'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
      " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post

Not funny AJ, just a struggle to speak and write English, give the bloke a chance! lcm1
        This is a rare occasion when AJR is correct. This guy is a troll who starts unexplained and often inexplicable threads with a sentence or a photo and then doesn't come back to explain or engage. The problem isn't language. he needs to be ignored until he either stops it or the mods get sick of him.
        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by casanova View Post
          The processing German army to the Sowjet Union were followed by SS death-uneits 20190415_044827.jpg , who executed the Jewish population by shooting in 1942.
          Photo looks odd.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post

This is a rare occasion when AJR is correct. This guy is a troll who starts unexplained and often inexplicable threads with a sentence or a photo and then doesn't come back to explain or engage. The problem isn't language. he needs to be ignored until he either stops it or the mods get sick of him.
            If that is what he does, I agree but I do not know him. lcm1
            'By Horse by Tram'.

" Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post

If that is what he does, I agree but I do not know him. lcm1
              Pop in to the Vietnam War forum. he has done it there a number of times. I learned my lesson.
              Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ah Yes, I must confess that I have not touched on the Vietnam War very much, I will have a look, Ken.
                'By Horse by Tram'.

" Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Good day sir... nice to see you again.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Photo looks odd.
                    Footing of the shooters doesn't look right.

Comment

Nope! Mocking someone speaking another language is not correct. Can you speak more than one language? How did you learn to speak it?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Nope! Mocking someone speaking another language is not correct. Can you speak more than one language? How did you learn to speak it?
                        Most people learn to speak another language by attempting to hold conversations in it. This guy makes no attempt to learn as he never responds to anything - that's what's wrong.
                        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Pop in to the Vietnam War forum. he has done it there a number of times. I learned my lesson.

i am more ? than offended at his threads, some of which have basic historical errors on the very first OP! This is the first time I've seen him post his cam pictures correctly rotated.
                          Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                          Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                          Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                          Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

The guy is a troll who makes no attempt to contribute anything here. I'm not much fussed who says what to him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X