This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya Know.....If We All Put Our Heads Together

Ok, Ok, That would make an ugly sight to see.

But if we did put all of our minds to work, we could figure out a doable & believable Operation Sealion Plan for September 25th, 1940.

Originally posted by Duke William View Post

But if we did put all of our minds to work, we could figure out a doable & believable Operation Sealion Plan for September 25th, 1940.
    Oh Lord...
    I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Please, let's not go down this route again. It's been done to death. And the original thread is CLOSED.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Already in the bag. I figured it out long before 'the thread that dare not speak its name' closed.

I'll present it some time down in the 'Alternate Timelines' section so, my over-zealous friend', you'll just have to wait.
        Signing out.

Comment

It's sad to see how some people let their personal prejudices, hatreds and annimosities completely take over and overwhelm their powers of intelligence and reason. This sort of stuff is much better suited to "fantasy what-ifs?"
          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
            Please, let's not go down this route again. It's been done to death. And the original thread is CLOSED.

Dr. S.
            I thought that he was banned from this site last time for trying to re-open the same thread that you had recently closed.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan
              I thought that he was banned from this site last time for trying to re-open the same thread that you had recently closed.
              This would be speculation & is not open to discussion.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                This would be speculation & is not open to discussion.

Okay by me. You da' Boss!~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                    Oh Lord...
                    Overlord was going the other way!

Wolster

Comment

Duke,

This is an excellent idea. But you should be looking to spare the participants and administration here the frustration and turmoil it caused in the past.

Why not use the site you built and dedicated soley to the topic? That way all interested parties could take part and you would be able to manage the discussion as well.

Let me provide the link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/199619/
                      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolster View Post
                        Overlord was going the other way!

Yep, thats the answer , 8/8th's cloud cover over the channel, plus a meteorite packed with magnetic iron ore burns up in the atmosphere above europe, causing havoc with compasses, and hey presto, a D-Day invasion of the East Anglian coast.............case dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by galland View Post
                          Yep, thats the answer , 8/8th's cloud cover over the channel, plus a meteorite packed with magnetic iron ore burns up in the atmosphere above europe, causing havoc with compasses, and hey presto, a D-Day invasion of the East Anglian coast.............case dismissed.
                          Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Comment

oh, mate didnt i get a shiver in my spine when i first opened this thread , it was like....groundhog day, but i think it has been nipped in the bud thankfully...!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                              Duke,

This is an excellent idea. But you should be looking to spare the participants and administration here the frustration and turmoil it caused in the past.

Why not use the site you built and dedicated soley to the topic? That way all interested parties could take part and you would be able to manage the discussion as well.

Let me provide the link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/199619/
                              It's a work in progress, and is not open to discussion there at this time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X