Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whye did Hitler wante to creat a perfecte race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whye did Hitler wante to creat a perfecte race?

I hav reade about ite but im stille not sure.
    Maggiore :p

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
    -Carwood Lipton quoting Henry VI

Sorrye mi inglese not soe goode.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Comment

The simple answer was that Hitler was insane. The complicated answer was that Hitler was insane, but decided to use the greater Aryan race as a two fold justification for conquest aka lebens raum (Living Space) and to the pogrom on the Jews. Himmler appears to be the greater believer of the Aryan Myth. Hitler, I think, just really used it as a tool.
      Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Grazie

Comment

Originally posted by MaggioreItalian View Post
          Grazie
          You're welcome. Also don't worry about your English. It's 110% better than my Italian.
          Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Grazie freddo statmente

Comment

Hitler was of course a nut job. That said, every so often, a less diabolical person (usually called an "eccentric") comes up with a social engineering plan that typically has one race in mind. I seem to recall that Henry Ford made a model for an agrarian mini-society, although I don't think he thought as much in racial terms as Hitler did, since one of his overriding goals was to expand Ford's market share, which would have included, blacks, Jews, and other groups Hitler despised. (I'll have to look this up, though - given Ford's early 20th century time frame, he probably had deeply-held beliefs we would unquestionably call racist nowadays.)

One of the Krupps I think had the same sort of grand plans - again, more like the agrarian side of the Himmler vision rather than in "pure race" terms.
              "There are only two professions in the world in which the amateur excels the professional. One, military strategy, and, two, prostitution."
              -- Maj. Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower

(Avatar: Commodore Edwin Ward Moore, Republic of Texas Navy)

Comment

Originally posted by MaggioreItalian View Post
                I hav reade about ite but im stille not sure.
                I don't believe Hitler was trying to create a master race (and yes, RichardS and Jon, he was a nutjob). My understanding that he thought that the Germans were already the master race, but needed to have the "impurities" removed to restore them to their former greatness (which existed largely in his head).
                Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                http://www.mormon.org
                http://www.sca.org
                http://www.scv.org/
                http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

It might have had something to do with Hitler's insecurity of his own ancestry. Like I have said before, the Germans are one of the most thoroughly mixed ethnic groups in Europe. Every invading army for most of the Common Era has marched through and left a crop of offspring. Often times the very insecure try to cover it over with bombast and aggression (for some reason I am reminded of Mussolini).

Several high ranking Nazis were part Jewish and there are rumors about Hitler as well.

Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Mussolini wase the leadere of my countrey evene if he wase a bade one

Comment

Terry Goodkind, the author of the series The Sword of Truth said it best.

People are stupid.

It's called Wizard's First Rule (in his book).

Anyway, people can be stupid and evil, just as easy as stupid and boring. Hitler was the stupid and evil sort. Nothing more complicated than that.

I could give you a list of different types of stupid people, but I am POSITIVE it would only get my post edited So I will stick to insulting Hitler. No one likes him at any rate.
                      Life is change. Built models for decades.
                      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                        It might have had something to do with Hitler's insecurity of his own ancestry. Like I have said before, the Germans are one of the most thoroughly mixed ethnic groups in Europe. Every invading army for most of the Common Era has marched through and left a crop of offspring. Often times the very insecure try to cover it over with bombast and aggression (for some reason I am reminded of Mussolini).

Several high ranking Nazis were part Jewish and there are rumors about Hitler as well.

Pruitt
                        If I recall correctly, Mussolini thought Hitler's ideas of a 'pure' race were idiotic at best.
                        Wisdom is personal

Comment

No matter what Hitler thought and used to his advantage, there was a lot of groups besides the Nazi's who believed in some sort of racial purity ideas, let us not forget this. Just another reason Germany's anti-Semitic ideas at first failed to alarm people, the Jews included, as it would today

As for the Master Race idea, it was an idea that appealed to the German ego of those times, and used without reserve by the Nazi's to justify all sorts of nonsense and tragic events.
                          Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                          Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                          David Bowie

Comment

Thate clears alote up bute who dide he wante to get rid of?

Comment

The list opf people he wanted to get rid of seemed to grow over time. A partial list would be: Jews, communists, Gypsies, Seventh Day Adventists, German Blacks, Mentally Ill Germans, Mentally Handicapped Germans, Slavs (but not Czechs or Slovaks), various German political parties. He might have had it in for Catholics and German Protestant denominations as well.

In other words there were damn few people in Germany alone NOT on his hit list!

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X