Random fact I found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random fact I found

I am not sure if this is true but I read on line that 88 is the abbriviated version of 'Hiel Hitler'????? It justifies it by saying that the letter 'h' is the 8th letter of the alphabet.

can anyone acknowledge if this is right?

Matt
    "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
    -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Weird and I am assuming only a l33t nazi would agree though hehe.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

ha yeah. Don't know if they would know that l33t (or 1337) meant elite

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Comment

Could be. During the 80s & 90s, there was an extreme right wing group in the United Kingdom called Combat 18. (I haven't heard much lately) and the 18 suppossedly stood for 1=A 8=H or 1Adolf 8Hitler

Comment

It's one of many little "cutesy" catch phases or codes, that the extremists right wing lunatic fringe use amongst themselves. I've attached a link that explains it. Handy to know if you start seeing this kind of crud in your neighborhood or you kids room.......FYI I'm aware due to past research into this crap in my line of work. Not because I condone this Garbage.

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/numbers.asp
          Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
          Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
          David Bowie

Comment

Originally posted by PzKfwBob View Post
            It's one of many little "cutesy" catch phases or codes, that the extremists right wing lunatic fringe use amongst themselves. I've attached a link that explains it. Handy to know if you start seeing this kind of crud in your neighborhood or you kids room.......FYI I'm aware due to past research into this crap in my line of work. Not because I condone this Garbage.

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/numbers.asp
            Yeah I found it on a fact sheet about the number eight in a bathroom stall in my dorm.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X