• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ACG Battlefield Tour - photos from Keren, Eritrea

Check out these photos courtesy of Marco Fera:

Battlefield visit - Keren, Eritrea

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Another engagement that's completely new to me.................from the pictures it appears to realy be some rugged terrain fighting for.
    Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Was a new one on me as well, I had to do some research. Two months of fighting in that terrain does not look like fun!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

It is such a treat to be able to "visit" these battlefields in this manner. Thanks for the effort to share your experience. Fantastic!
        Publisher
        Armchair General Magazine
        Weider History Group

Comment

Eric, that's right...Thank you for this type of notes.

Comment

You need to start a tour company, Doc.

On a side note, nice to see you, Lance!
            To whispers of Beethoven...

"Mein Gott! Die Invasion. Sie kommen!"
            -Werner Pluskat

Comment

Doctor Sinister,
              I needed a break from the debating on Islam and Terrorism. It's bringing me down. Enjoying you're efforts displayed here tonight is just what I needed to do.
              You did a nice job.
              I experienced a very sad and uneasy feeling looking at the pictures of the cemetery. All those brave men died......
              Slug
              "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by Slug
                Doctor Sinister,
                I needed a break from the debating on Islam and Terrorism. It's bringing me down. Enjoying you're efforts displayed here tonight is just what I needed to do.
                You did a nice job.
                I experienced a very sad and uneasy feeling looking at the pictures of the cemetery. All those brave men died......
                Slug
                Oh, those photos weren't mine, I just put the piece together with what Marco sent through to us.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I'm glad to know my photos have been appreciated
                  M

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X