• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an hour?

I thought this was fantastic!!

Originally posted by Brumbear View Post
    I thought this was fantastic!!
    It is, the commentary (unfortunately in German) give some insight on how the campaign was experienced by the German soldiers moving East. Thanks for sharing

Ed
    The repetition of affirmations leads to belief. Once that belief becomes a deep conviction, you better wake up and look at the facts.

Comment

Yeah dang I should have put that up but even if you don't understand it it is very interesting. For those that don't understand the commentary it is 3 old soldiers commenting on what happening in the film and where it is and such. No real political talk just simple commentary it was fascinating IMO.

Comment

My high school German is long gone, but I do intend to watch. Perhaps you can offer some clarification on particular scenes?

Thanks and regards,
        Dennis
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
          My high school German is long gone, but I do intend to watch. Perhaps you can offer some clarification on particular scenes?

Thanks and regards,
          Dennis
          Now this could be interesting. It has been some time, but please
          what sections would you like? (This is yes, please go ahead I will translate )

Ed
          The repetition of affirmations leads to belief. Once that belief becomes a deep conviction, you better wake up and look at the facts.

Comment

I'd be happy to try I am not perfect in German by far but I would surely do what I can

Comment

@ 20:52
              Does anyone know what those grey/black smoke rings are? The narrator says it's Russian artillery firing but that he doesn't know what caused the rings.

Comment

Maybe a 15.2 or a rail gun? any artillery piece can make a ring but that is a big one.

Comment

Thanks for offering the help gents. As I continue to watch I will let you know the sections that interest me by time.

Regards,
                  Dennis
                  If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X